Grisaia no Kajitsu (SOLVED)

Einher

Hello there! I'm having a problem installing Grisaia no Kajitsu! It's not the config/export problem, I have the files on my folder. The problem is another one that I couldn't find the answer on google : When I run the bootmenu to install the game the following pop-up appears:

srst.png

After I press OK, all options of the menu gray out and I can only close it.

I'm running a 64-bit Windows 7 and my system locale is set to Japanese already. I also tried running as admin, but nothing seems to be working.

Thanks! ^^

Can you replicate the error and then copy/paste it into here? If you don't know how, just click on the error box and press CTRL + C

---------------------------

起動エラー

正常にインストールされていません。ゲームディスクより再インストールを行って下さい。

OK

Weird error... Have you stopped seeding it? If not, try to remove it from the list of downloaded torrents and then install it from the .exe file, not autorun. Did you have the demo installed for Grisaia before you tried to install this one? Also, can you post a screenshot of the files you have in the Grisaia folder you downloaded?

That seems odd, it is not exactly the most useful message. Try installing the game running the install.exe directly, since it is saying the game isn't properly installed when you try to install it.

Tried it, it shows this:

DFNエラー

ファイル C:\Users\Joao Mateus\Downloads\[Fuwanovel] Grisaia no Kajitsu\1) Install Grisaia no Kajitsu (run bootmenu.exe)\Grisaia.exe が見つかりません

OK

Kinda sad, really. I actually downloaded the game from TPB, so I thought it could be it, but when I went to download from the FN site, I saw the file's path were all the same. Guess I'm just unlucky after all. Though in the comments of the file on the TPB page there was a guy who a I think had the same problem as me.

Weird error... Have you stopped seeding it? If not, try to remove it from the list of downloaded torrents and then install it from the .exe file, not autorun. Did you have the demo installed for Grisaia before you tried to install this one? Also, can you post a screenshot of the files you have in the Grisaia folder you downloaded?

Yes, I stopped seeding and no, I didn't install the demo. Here's the screenshot:

rhrp.png

Looks like the installer can't find Grisaia.exe... Try renaming the folder to some base location. Something like C:\Grisaia and move all your files in there. Then try running it again.

It worked! o.O

Thaaaaaanks a looooot, man! Wanted to play it for a long time, was really upset with the error, but thankfully it was solved that easily!

And thanks to the others too!

:D