Kara no Shoujo

Moekou

Let's discuss the mystery visual novel Kara no Shoujo! Quite a few threads are left dangling even at the end, so there is a lot to hypothesize about!

In addition, it is finally getting a sequel! Here is the character roster: http://www.gungnir.co.jp/innocentgrey/products/pro_vacant/vacant_chara.html

What do you speculate will happen?

• 1 month later...

I tried to read a trial-version of KnS2.

Well, I don't know japanese, but somehow I managed to understand something with help of extra soft.

And, I must say, that was great. From the very first minutes.

As far as I understood, there was a new main character. I don't know his name, but that's not important.

He was accused in murder of his pregnant fiancee (Don't know if she is really his fiancee).

There was a murder scene, in which the murderer ripped her stomach and cut the fetus out. (Innocent Grey at it's best).

I believe, that's a hint to Rokushiki Makoto (Not sure in spelling).

Well, one way or another, after this narrative switches to Tokisaka Reiji. (He now has a voice!)

Working with the police he's trying to solve the case.

Noir, Little Wing's music, Grim-Dark atmosphere - it's all here.

Let's hope mangagamer will be able to reach an agreement with Innocent Grey and release the novel in english.

Or, maybe, some fans will translate it. Although, Kara no Shoujo isn't very popular.