Running Hello, good-bye issues

It's a pretty annoying process to do it and I couldn't find the images how to do it but I have the file here. (Will probably trigger all Anti-Viruses.)

How to use:

Spoiler

English
1.Download this patches package, inside contains InjectionCopy Tools made by "つ神" and a cracked pk2.exe.

2.Extract the patches package into "c:\program files\pk2\" folder, overwrite the original files. Then copy everything from the pk2 folder to the installed game folder.

3.Run "HGB.exe /runbyhashcheck" from the game folder using command prompt or windows run function.

4.From the task manager, you will see the process "pk2.exe" running in background using slightly over 10% CPU load. At the same time you will notice a temp drive created in "My Computer" which was locked. 
   At this moment, pk2.exe extracts the encrypted game data into this temp drive for checking.

5.Now execute s_pk2.exe, this will force termination on the checking process.

6.Then execute i_pk2.exe, choose the source (the temp drive), and a destination (any empty folder or new folder).

7.Wait for the transfering process to complete, then execute r_pk2.exe to resume the checking process, now you can use the task manager to terminate the pk2.exe process.

8.Go to the destination folder you created at step 6, you shall see a new HGB.exe within with some other files, these are the actual unencrypted game files. 
    Now you can execute the game using NTLEA or APPLoc (No need Japanese OS). You can uninstall the original game now since you no longer need them.

10 hours ago, Kiriririri said:

It's a pretty annoying process to do it and I couldn't find the images how to do it but I have the file here. (Will probably trigger all Anti-Viruses.)

How to use:

Reveal hidden contents

English
1.Download this patches package, inside contains InjectionCopy Tools made by "つ神" and a cracked pk2.exe.

2.Extract the patches package into "c:\program files\pk2\" folder, overwrite the original files. Then copy everything from the pk2 folder to the installed game folder.

3.Run "HGB.exe /runbyhashcheck" from the game folder using command prompt or windows run function.

4.From the task manager, you will see the process "pk2.exe" running in background using slightly over 10% CPU load. At the same time you will notice a temp drive created in "My Computer" which was locked. 
   At this moment, pk2.exe extracts the encrypted game data into this temp drive for checking.

5.Now execute s_pk2.exe, this will force termination on the checking process.

6.Then execute i_pk2.exe, choose the source (the temp drive), and a destination (any empty folder or new folder).

7.Wait for the transfering process to complete, then execute r_pk2.exe to resume the checking process, now you can use the task manager to terminate the pk2.exe process.

8.Go to the destination folder you created at step 6, you shall see a new HGB.exe within with some other files, these are the actual unencrypted game files. 
    Now you can execute the game using NTLEA or APPLoc (No need Japanese OS). You can uninstall the original game now since you no longer need them.

O thanks for this, unfortunately didn't work though. I kinda just "fixed" it myself by just changing my display language to japanese and using the official no activation patch from LoS. The injection method just gave me an error about the pk2.exe