Need help fixing this problem.

I try putting the large images in spoilers but I can't figure it out. I all ready email Mangagamer but is going to be awhile.  So help if you can. 

koihime musou.

Here the problem.  This game is loaded an irregular save data. This game is terminated. <_<

OK I try to fix the problem by deleting the game and downloading again from Mangagamer site right?

Well kinda got worst. See below.

14429459_1601094533525745_1292750675_n.j

THEN IT ASK ME FOR A PHYSICAL DISK BUT I GOT THIS DIGITALLY SO WTF.  SO WHEN I CLICK STOP THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME. I AM LOST.

14423856_1601094883525710_761372081_o.jp

12 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

...It looks to me that you forgot to download the second part of the file, that's all.

There should be multiple buttons named "Download 1/2", "Download 2/2" like that. You need to download all of them then extract the part 1 file.

I thought it was that but there a problem with that. 

I download both and then do the usual thing but this happens all the time.  I think it maybe this part I don't get.   Please extract both files to the same folder and run the file to extract the installer.  

Could you explain how to do it? This is like My 3 PC game so I am really lost. 

Is there a order in how to do this?  Because I got not idea how I did it the first time. 

54 minutes ago, Satsuki said:

Just as it said, put both files in the same folder (from your screenshot, I can only see the part1 file. Where is the other one?), then run the part1 file. 

OK so first  download them and then put them in the same folder.  Give me a moment while I try to google that. 

Edit if you know any videos that show how to do it I will appreciate it.  Sorry for being annoyance.