Weird resolution after installing canvas 2

My laptop have widecreen monitor and AMD radeon for graphic card.

usuall when i play old game like fortune arteliar or katahane and play it in full screen it always have black bar in left and right of the screen which is fine.

but when i install canvas 2 and play it full screen it goes black not only on the left and right anymore, but around it which make it more smaller.

and not just that game, all my game like fortune arteliar and katahane got affected too, it become smaller because it have black screen around it ( the resolution is like windowed mode and outside the game is black screen).

when i check the resolution panel, the resolution is always in 800x600 .

i uninstall canvas 2 and restart the windows but no change at all.

anybody know how to fix it?

This happened to me this evening, actually! I spent ~3 hours looking for a solution. Here's what worked for me:

1. Go into your screen resolution (Via control panel, or right-clicking on desktop)

2. Set your resolution to LESS than the recommended value

3. Open up your graphics card software and look for either a "scaling", "panel fit", or "upscaling" section. Make sure it's set to, "Maintain Aspect Ratio"

4. Change your settings back to recommended screen resolution

5. Run your game -- you'll still have side-bars (if you're using a widescreen), but the game image should upscale!