Majikoi S! I can't save my progress

komainu

Hello

I installed majikoi S these last days, but when I play and try to save my progress, no data are creates. More my games config like my mouse cursor or my visual and audio settings are not save.

Maybe someone could help me.

Yorochuiku
PS: if you need more information to help me please tell me. thanks

It's most likely a very peculiar thing where it won't recognize the save folder because Japanese system uses a different system for system paths, ¥'s instead of of /'s, so the game can't find them. If this indeed is the case, you can copy the savefiles into an another folder and delete the previous save folder. Then you start up the game with Japanese locale, and then go into the new save folder that it makes automatically, then put the old saves back in there. 

If the above solution works forget about this,

But first a question, in what way does the game not save your settings and progress?
Does the game retain settings and progress so long as you don't reboot the pc, or does it lose the settings as soon the game is closed?

If it is the first, the game is saving its files in a place that gets cleaned out by you pc.
The save folder should be found in this directory, assuming you are running windows 10. If you are not look for a folder named along the same lines like my documents.
If you find find a save game there and you cant save the game, then it is most likely stored in some themporary folder which gets deleted when you are done.
Easiest solution i can give you is to reinstall the game and ensure that the game saves its files in this directory.

C:\Users\User name\Documents\みなとそふと\真剣で私に恋しなさい!S

it lose the settings as soon the game is closed. I point out that even if I save when I play, if I return to the title and try to load the save the save data was not create

I reinstall the game like you suggest havoc but the result is the same no data are creates.

8 hours ago, komainu said:

Yes I change it to install this games and since  i didn't change it

This is strange, the only thing i can think of now is that it has to do with permissions.
So where did you install the game?
And could you try running it with administrator permissions, and see what happens.

Oh my gosh it was so simple!! -_- 

I simply run it as administrator and it work well! the data are create, I can save and load it.
But I have to start the game as administrator to my save progress. If i don't do it, I can load but save (so create a file .dat) are not allowed by my computer.

I will continue to play as administrator, it's boring to do that when i start the game but it's work.

Thanks guys for your help (bow)

And Now!!!

WAIT FOR ME MARGIT!!!!! <3 (^o^)

Just now, komainu said:

Oh my gosh it was so simple!! -_- 

I simply run it as administrator and it work well! the data are create, I can save and load it.
But I have to start the game as administrator to my save progress. If i don't do it, I can load but save (so create a file .dat) are not allowed by my computer.

I will continue to play as administrator, it's boring to do that when i start the game but it's work.

Thanks guys for your help (bow)

And Now!!!

WAIT FOR ME MARGIT!!!!! <3 (^o^)

Nice to see the problem mostly fixed.
One thing you could still try is installing it to a different directory.
You probably have it installed in you program files folder on your C disk, this folder is often write protected. I suggest making a new folder somewhere that is not in your programs folder and installing the game there.
It is likely that you don't even have to run it in administrator mode then.

For example: C/visual novels/MaijkoiS

• 4 years later...