Fraternite ending?

totopesce

Hi

I started playing fraternite (about 2 hours in game) with the visual novel reader, but I was wondering if the ending of the game, the real one or true ending, is a happy or a sad/twisted ending, something fucked up or something like Euphorias.

I think Euphoria was kind of crude in the content, mostly the visual, but story wise it didnt depress the viewer, which this game seems like it does.

Is it an ending where I can say I saw all this fked up stuff, but in the end it was worth it, or is it gonna end like I was all this sht and this is it?

Also is there a walkthrough for the game (or is it even necessary)?

Thanks

There is no walkthrough necessary. It's a linear game and every time there is a choice, one option will get you a quick side-ending.

There is a nice twist in the true ending which makes it worth it, I think. But the vn suffers from being rushed and it feels kinda unfinished or rather unpolished.
You will probably feel unsatisfied in the end, but if you like the theme of the game, I don't think you will regret that you have read it.

10 hours ago, totopesce said:

Is it an ending where I can say I saw all this fked up stuff, but in the end it was worth it, or is it gonna end like I was all this sht and this is it?

Thanks

by the end nothing was worth nothing. sure it ends on a somewhat positive note in terms of those happenings wont continue anymore, but it´s meant to make you(reader) feel like nothing has been accomplished at all. this overall feeling of powerlessness/dread is further accumulated throughout the game as you are forced to make decisions that wont feel ethical in the slightest.

edit. the feels you get are abit similar to the ones from shinigami no testaments routes, not coming to ethics & morals, but in therms of needed sacrifices.

Thanks for the anwsers, I think I will continue to play the game, if the ending is the least bit "happy" 

Thanks again

EDIT: XREAPER What do you mean that it wont wont happen again?, if possible with the least spoilers, havent read shinigami no testament

Edited by totopesce