God Eater episode 13 ending

TheGuy21

Most of use who'd played the God Eater game in the PSP know well how the story goes even without watching the entire 13 ep anime. True, there are some parts that were altered or parts that were in the anime that weren't in the game, but that's just how it is.

Anyway, at the ending of ep 13 when Lenka(the protagonist in the game), become the Captain...we see a scene there where the cape is being repaired. Who is repairing it? Alisa or Lenka? Cause we know that Alisa already has feelings for Lenka whether it be in the anime or game, we're sure of that. I'm just not sure how much they progressed in God Eater 2 since I only got to play the Jap DEMO version, but they did hug at some point there. Anyway, going back...I'm just curios as to who you guys think is repairing that iconic cape of Lenka. I personally think it's Alisa since she was tardy on the new captain's installation, further more Sakuya said that is was unusual for Alisa to be late. This gave me the idea that Alisa was late because she was repairing Lenka's cape because 1. she owes him so much for helping her recover, 2. she has feelings for Lenka. But they again, Kotah might be right when he asked Alisa if she was just in the toilet. :makina:

While were at it, does anybody have any latest news about the release date of the localization or subbing of God Eater 2 for western fans? I know it's going to happen since it was confirmed, I just don't know when.

16 hours ago, Nakajou said:

God Eater 2: Rage Burst expected released date is on summer 2016 for NA and EU?

Yep, I read it in a wiki last night. This 2016. Kinda disappointed if they dub it, it would be better if they sub it like in SAO games. But hey, GE Burst was dubbed. So what the hell, at least we're getting a localization.