Flyable Heart Problem

black-cat

i just finished installing the game, but when i click start game, the screen gone white (which i think it's suppose to) and it suddenly "stopped working". its the original game (un-patched, japanese version). its even only playable when the disc is still mounted (i have the no-dvd patch but havent installed it).

the problem also occured when i try to enter system config in-game menu.

when i try to play it on fullscreen mode it stopped working after "screen goes white" part (with dialogue box showed no text at all).

NOTE :

i've changed my locale system to japanese.

My OS : Windows 7 64 Bit.

Can anyone help me with this problem ?

already fixed that problem, but there's still some problem.. sigh..

applied the english patch from REtranslation, the game worked fine but there's no text at all, also the game stopped working when i try to save or open system config in game menu.

already installed the newest hotfix, patch (ver.1152) and font (MISCFS__.TTF)

someone help me please -_-

It seem your installation might be corrupted

Try download this one to check if your installed files are all correct.

http://amuse-c.jp/downfiles/support/fh_20090324.zip

Try reinstalling it and use this file.

Ugh.. i really hope it's not installation problem. otherwise it will be pain for me to download the whole game again with my sh*tty internet connection.

the game works perfectly fine without any patch, so i dont think the problem is caused by corrupted game data.

with english patch the game can run, only there's no text at all in the dialogue box during gameplay. also the game crashed whenever i try to save. could it be a font problem ? though i've installed the required font.

i've also unchecked the "read only" tickbox on game folder properties and gave it full authority.

• 6 months later...