Rewrite issue in windows 7

Mayu

Are you running your computer with Non-Unicode Japanese?: Yes/No

Game: Rewrite

Description of Problem: When running Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat, I get an error that says "Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg: Error accesing the registry." When I run it as an admin, the command window says "The system cannot find the file specified" and the rewrite_modif.reg file is not created. There is also an error saying ""Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg: Error opening the file. There may be a disk or file system error." I've already looked at the thread that has a similar problem to mine, and did everything it said but I still couldn't fix it.

Your Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium

64 or 32 bit (link to how to find): 64

Are you running the correct, patched .EXE for the game?: N/A? I'm running Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat

Have you tried Uninstalling/Reinstalling and then Redownloading?: Yes

Thanks for providing some information on your problem.

Description of Problem: When running Make_Rewrite_Work2.bat, I get an error that says "Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg: Error accesing the registry." When I run it as an admin, the command window says "The system cannot find the file specified" and the rewrite_modif.reg file is not created. There is also an error saying ""Cannot import rewrite_modif.reg: Error opening the file. There may be a disk or file system error." I've already looked at the thread that has a similar problem to mine, and did everything it said but I still couldn't fix it.

Did you check the forum for a possible solution. I believe that the answer you seek is IN THIS THREAD.

Read through the all the pages, i believe your solution is there

Yeah, that's the thread I was referring to. I tried editing the files and everything. Maybe I'm missing something? I was editing rewrite_modif.reg before it was deleted. I feel like I'm missing something really obvious, sorry..

• 4 weeks later...