Dramatical Murder - 'otomedream.com has stopped working' Error

Kazzberry

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale?:  Yes
Game Name: Dramatical Murder
Description of Problem: Played through Koujaku's route (both good and bad endings) with no problems. Launched game next and started a new file to start Noiz's route. Got to the first choice (where Koujaku is with the girls) and the game completely freezes, giving no error message. It froze my computer completely and I had to do a forced restart.  Then when I launched the game after the restart, it loads a black screen and after a few seconds it gives the 'www.otomedream.com has stopped working' error and then shuts down. Game hasn't loaded since and gives the same errors.
Your Operating System: Windows 8.1
64 or 32 bit : 64
What did you already try? Game re-install, stopped it from seeding in torrent client, did forced file re-check through torrent client, made sure all game files weren't 'read-only', ran game as administrator (always did when it was working), ran the game from the crack file (always ran it from here when it was working), did a scan/repair on computer
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Yes

I've read other topics where users were having the same issue and the only thing I tried that got the game to launch again was deleting my save data. I don't want to lose my progress, so does anyone have any other suggestions to try?

Thanks in advance!