Starry Sky ~ In Spring incomplete?! (SOLVED)

violity

Installing starry sky up to applying the patch, I got no problems. In fact, I already played the game. But then, while I was playing it yesterday, there's always this part of the game that whenever I click it, it would always go back to the main menu. So, I was wondering if the game is incompletely done? I have tried solutions I can come up with. Please help me.

Does anyone got problems with it? Did you play it til the end? 

Are you viewing it from the scenes part? If you are you can only go to the end of that scene, and it returns to the menu. 

You said you've already tried some things, would you mind saying what you've done? There are a lot of problems with Starry Sky and I had to do many things before it would work properly. 

I just experimented on installing and uninstalling different iso from different sources. I got to download 3 different isos. Installed it with and without changing the locale to japanese.

And when I encountered this during installation, http://www.mediafire.com/view/fc8pnlj1ad4xhcd/Custom_2.png I also tried on choosing the one with (C ) & (S) option. I worked on it delicately. After each uninstalling of starry sky iso, I always restart my laptop before attempting to install another iso. 

"Are you viewing it from the scenes part? If you are you can only go to the end of that scene, and it returns to the menu."

---> What do you mean? You mean the ones I have saved on the "Load"?

Ah, sorry, I meant the Memorial section. I couldn't remember what it was called. 

Anyway, I think I've got it. I went through the game again and what you've got appears to be a bad end (I didn't realise it even had bad ends). If you switch between characters when making choices the game will end after Yoh leaves without a proper ending. To get a real ending you need to focus every choice on one character.