If My Heart Had Wings: No H-Scenes (SOLVED)

Ok, so I downloaded the VN and the restoration patch (it wasn't the one on the full site, it was one a mod linked to use on the main support thread of this VN, because that one didn't work) and I got everything to work. Everything was going well, and I finished Kotori's route. There's just one problem....

I didn't get any H-scene throughout the WHOLE route.

I know that it was restored because I DID get the bath scene with Ageha, Kotori, and Amane AND there were multiple scenes where Aoi and Kotori kissed.

So....is that supposed to happen? I know there are H-scenes with Kotori. And I know this makes me a pervert (but I'm sure we all are here) but I only play VNs that have H-scenes.

I like that I have to work for them and I get to look forward to seeing them.

So spending over 10hrs on the VN and not getting a single H-scene is a problem.

I DO have the restoration patch (the one that didn't work) still and also a copy of the game that ISN'T translated. So if someone could tell me WHERE THE SAVES ARE LOCATED FOR THE VN I could just move my saves over and re-patch it using that patch and hope it works/fixes the problem.

That is, if that WASN'T supposed to happen.

Did you get the scene with Kotori alone in the bath? Was there any nudity in the group bath scene. I'm not exactly sure of what was and wasn't removed/censored (I would indeed expect the group bath scene to be removed, but I don't know), but I'm suspecting the patch isn't installed correctly.

Thank you. Turns out the patch didn't...work? The 2 bath scenes had them wrapped in a towel and not nude. I just finished downloading a pre-patched torrent and it is patched. Problem solved. 

thanks a lot.