Kara No Shojo 2 Discussion

Gunwaker

After finishing Kara no Shojo- Second Episode- today, there were still quite a few loose ends in prior games that never got resolved starting with Cartagra.

1) What really happened to Yura (from Cartagra)?

Spoiler

She was mentioned to have been a coma in the true end after having been shot by Shugo, and then in a bad end where Kazuna gets kidnapped in KnS 1, we're told by Shugo that she's gone alongside Takako, Rin etc... As for KnS 2 we don't anything about her there. Any thoughts?

The next questions are from KnS 1 true ending:

2) Who's the man on the train?

Spoiler

We now know for sure that the 'Kara no Shojo' he was carrying is Misa and not Toko, after the true end of KnS 2. I assume it was Makoto (the psychiatrist), but I remember all the doctors involved were detained by Uozumi.

3) Who's the boy on the train and his mother ?

Spoiler

He was sitting across from the man, intrigued at the 'Kara no Shojo' that was wrapped in a cloth, and later receives it as a gift after being told that he- the boy- needs it more than the man. The boy notes that the the warmth from 'Misa' reminds him of his own mother. At first, I thought it was referring to Shinji- his obsession with Misa and his age in relation to Makoto, but that seems wrong.

4) Does anyone know the name of 

Spoiler

Shugo and Kazuna's child? Reiji said it has something to do everyone being happy and it's a shame she doesn't make a brief appearance alongside Shugo, Kazuna, Hatsune etc... in KnS 2.

Edited by Gunwaker