Looking For Character specific VN

Kenzo

Now for all you VN enthusiasts out there I do hope that your wisdom will shed some light upon my being.

As probably many of you know, recently there was a partial patch released for a VN here-by known as : To Heart 2. I have read said (fantastic) piece of literature and am disappointed that Ma-ryan senpai was not a mainstay character and have a desire to inquire more of said characters with the same Vibe as her so to speak.

Quite obviously I want some sort of romance in this VN we have yet to find, also I might add as said below I'd appreciate it greatly if it was Translated into english (Now it doesn't have to be a full patch, it can be a little sloppy as long as its readable) 

(P.S I am aware that there is a optionable side story called To Heart 2 - Another Days that does include the character in question, but I digress, I only know one language and the name of said language goes without saying) 

As long as it pertains to the request above, any submission is welcome and greatly appreciated, I do hope that everyone of the readers to come and those who have moved on to greener pastures has and will have a ridiculously splendid evening.

Love,

Kenzo

Could you describe in detail what aspects of her personality or character you enjoy? If you just ask by name it`s hard for people who haven`t played or seen To Heart 2 to make any guesses about what you`re looking for. If you can tell us what she`s like it`ll be easier to find girls like her.

Could you describe in detail what aspects of her personality or character you enjoy? If you just ask by name it`s hard for people who haven`t played or seen To Heart 2 to make any guesses about what you`re looking for. If you can tell us what she`s like it`ll be easier to find girls like her.

Ah yes of course,

Though to be frank with you I'm not so confident in my ability to describe her for various reasons.

She's well.... strange for lack of a better word, such as joking around constantly until things get serious ( I suppose Inappropriate would suit it) but provocative at the same time.

Unfortunately, to fully understand the person (or character) in question, you'd have to read it and I do sincerely apologize for my describing skills have been found wanting.

I will try and find a more suitable description for her tomorrow.