Grisaia no Kajitsu installation crash pcm_f.int [RESOLVED]

daibutsu

Are you running your computer with Japan system locale? (link to instructions): Yes
Game Name: Grisaia no Kajitsu
Description of Problem: When the installation reaches pcm_f.int it crashes at 82% every single time. The main issue is I can't read the error message because it is behind the installation window and I cannot bring it to the front. Tried the fix in fuwanovel's comment making sure to have a back up. Did not work, not sure what the issue is, I'm assuming it's corrupted. However want to hear some solutions/opinions before I have to download the entire 6 gigs again!

http://i.imgur.com/Vce6mIK.jpg - Image of the error
Your Operating System: Windows 7
64 or 32 bit (64-bit)
What did you already try? Restarted computer, tried to run it as administrator, tried installing it in different paths, attempted several times, and waiting for 30 minutes when it hanged hoping it would finish.
Did you download your game from Fuwanovel?: Downloaded the re-upload from Kendjin, Fuwanovel responded positively in the user-comment.  

EDIT: Image huge, it stretches the page.

I think your right with it being corrupt.

So sadly i would think you have to re-download. 

dont know if force recheck in utorrent find errors like that :P

Force recheck doesn't work however I did find a solution that spared me from redownloading the whole thing. I noticed pcm-f.int was in the folder so I deleted it and tried to install again and it worked.