Original Fakku forum release:   Thanks to the help from a kind benefactor, I acquired the Steam release. Steam users can now y o r o k o b e. Figuring out how the Steam release worked was such a damn pain.  Not much was updated, apart from a few thousand scene seek thumbnails. Mainly giving Steam users some love.     MAITETSU 18+ RESTORATION PATCH v1.3    7-10-2018   MAITETSU 18+ STEAM RESTORATION PATCH v1.3   7-10-2018   Maitetsu WIP Decensor patch thread  
The main issues I was dealing with while making that patch that most certainly limited how much I can do are: 1. KrkrExtract just doesn't want to cooperate majority of the time when extracting XP3's. 2. When it does, it doesn't even extract the stuff I needed. 3. Repairing the sprites requires my being able to repack EMote .pbs files with edited .bmp images. Not hard at all to do, just repacking is the issue AFAIK 4. The data.xp3 is encrypted. About half of it KrkrExtract can get done, but the half that i'd need to fully repair the "filesystem" I guess you can say into something usable is. 5. God help me TJS2 bytecode is one of the most disgusting atrocities I have seen.   Bless based nihongo tools   If there is anyone out there who knows the KiriKiriZ engine or EMote engine, your input is always welcome. Suzu ga besto desu