A new chapter will be released each saturday until only one GM is left standing!  For a PDF link to the chapters: Click here   Chapter 1 is released: Chapter 2 is released: Chapter 3 is released!   Chapter 4 is released! Chapter 5 is released!    Chapter 6 is released! The final chapter is out! The winner has been crowned!!!   The last GM standing Q&A:   Hello people of Fuwa. A few days ago, Kaguya and Eclipsed made a joke about making me a BM if I made a fanfic about the Global mods fighting each other using armies of us fuwanovel members. (The deal being that Kaguya had to win )   Now, after thinking about it a bit, I thought it could actually be a fun idea, for each of the global mods to recruit a small team of fighters from the members, naming a few of them as their generals, lieutenant's etc, and then I write the story of their battle. (And no, Kaguya would not be the automatic victor. ) (I'm fairly certain there is more global mods on the forum, but these three are the ones I know the best, and I figured they would be okay with something like this.) (If not, I guess I'm getting banned. RIP Dergonu ) @Kaguya @Nosebleed @Down   So, what do you guys think? What team would you side with? Leave a comment with one of these: #Team Nosebleed: Members, @mitchhamilton , @Kiriririri, @Satsuki , @Valmore , @Deep Blue , @Nebjula , @kingdomcome #Team Down: Members, @Nashetania , @Tiagofvarela , @Funyarinpa , @babiker , @Maxel , @MoeKyun , @Fred the Barber , @nohman , @Totodile , @FinalChaos , @Kawasumi , @Flutterz , @Turnip Sensei  #Team Kaguya: Members, @Dergonu , @Nimbus, @Arcadeotic , @gijimu, @Velociraptor , @greenshadow622 , @Eclipsed , @VirginSmasher , @hitoribocchi , @Zebhra , @Duyy , @Jade   (#Team Nosebleed has chosen the color pink for their team color.) - Team general @mitchhamilton (Since I got no reply from the mods, I used a random number generator to choose the general.) (#Team Kaguya has chosen the color red for their team color.) - Team general @greenshadow622 (Since I got no reply from the mods, I used a random number generator to choose the general.) (#Team Down has, with incredible enthusiasm, chosen green for their team color!) - Team general: @Tiagofvarela   And for the mods, who of the members on your team do you want as your team leaders?   For anyone who wants in, but doesn't want to choose a team, simply say that you are in and I'll assign you to a team later.   (... Or just ignore this topic and let it die in a few days )   I wrote a small introduction to the battle: (I kind of named Eclipsed Kaguya's general in this one, but I'll change that if Kaguya wants someone else.)     (* Special rule #1, if Clephas chooses to join the fight, he will have a power limiter attatched to him so that the fights will be fair. ) (* Special rule #2, Kaguya's immortality has been disabled in the fight by Nayleen and Tay.)