Sketch

Scoot

I think it looks really cool. The cat's eyes are awesome, and L's hair looks pretty good but some of it seems bent at the top left. (Unless it's supposed to be that way.) Also, the neck and head don't look like they connect that way. But aside from that this is a really cool sketch. (This is coming from someone who dosen't draw very often so take my words with a grain of salt.)

@Kiriririri  @Shikomizue  @Yukiru Arigatou gozaimasu

Actually I am not looking for professional opinion because I am currently in production of VN with couple of friends(this picture is just a test to see how good artist is, so that I can help them improve). I will be making a new thread when couple of pictures(of VN) have been made, soundtrack and brief summary of game description.(No there isn't L in it) Keep it coming if you see more flaws.

the neck issue could be solved with raising the cloth line of the shirts collar, the cat looks great and you can recognize L immediately. besides the lil skew in perspective from the neck and possibly the ear shape its very good. id even say its better then i can do so keep encouraging the artist they do have skill they are just a lil rough in this one piece.

The second one's fine but the first one has a few problems with the hands. The left hand's 2nd knuckle from the bottom looks like it's in the space between where the knuckles are supposed to be, and the finger under that knuckle looks like it's been inflated. The right hand looks like there aren't any bones in the fingers, and the fingertips seem like they're melting. (Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just trying to point out the flaws to help your artist improve.)

The second one's fine but the first one has a few problems with the hands. The left hand's 2nd knuckle from the bottom looks like it's in the space between where the knuckles are supposed to be, and the finger under that knuckle looks like it's been inflated. The right hand looks like there aren't any bones in the fingers, and the fingertips seem like they're melting. (Sorry if I sound rude, I'm just trying to point out the flaws to help your artist improve.)

Right and left from your perspective, or L's right and left?