Is Kiniro Mosaic worth watching?

I want to watch a new "Cute Girls Doing Cute Things" anime and I'm considering this one. Please don't reply if you're not a fan of the genre. 

So, what I want to know is: Are the characters good? Do they fit well with each other? How is the development of the friendship among the girls? How good is the soundtrack? And the art? And how is the atmosphere? Is there anything that stands out besides the girls?

If you didn't get the last question, I'll give some examples: Non Non Biyori- Landscapes; Love Live!- Songs; Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka- Architecture; Koufuku Graffiti- Food...

i liked it and plan to watch the second season it was funny and the characters are endearing the personality's and quirks of the girls are all very grin inducing if anything beside the girls them selves stands out to me it would be the comedy, its very funny .  the art is good and animation quality is average or so , the music is a lil forgettable but the character interaction really drives this show.

If you like Gochuumon, it's the exact same type of comedy centered around character interactions, they're both the same type of light hearted show.

Um... Ok. Now it seems a lot better.

im sorry to hear that, not that it saddens you, just hearing it.

Sorry. I should've specified in the OP that I don't like gags or funny stuff.

Um... Ok. Now it seems a lot better.

I think you're confusing the meaning of the word comedy a lot.

Comedy only implies a humorous nature, it doesn't necessarly imply over the top obnoxious comedy or gags.

Kiniro Mosaic is very down to Earth so I doubt it'll bother you a lot.

No, it's because I've seen in your review and in others people's praising KM for its gags.

4-koma manga follows a gag structure in which the last panel is the punchline.

This is the same structure Gochuumon uses for its comedy.

It doesn't necessarly imply that the gags are going to be crazy, they can even just be silly play on words or character traits, and in this case they don't really go overboard with this, they just have fun with the characters in a light hearted manner, it's a very slice of life oriented show, I don't think there's much else I can say about it other than go watch it and see for yourself.

Yes it is worth watching.  Although, I liked it the least compared to Gochuumon and Non Non in terms of humor and art

At first I thought it would be the best of the 3, but I was misled into thinking the whole show would be taking advantage of the Japanese/Western culture combo: instead, after the first few episodes, they seemed to abandon that uniqueness for just "girls being cute" humor for many episodes.

Love Live was better than any of them IMO

Yes it is worth watching. Although, I liked it the least compared to Gochuumon and Non Non in terms of humor and art

At first I thought it would be the best of the 3, but I was misled into thinking the whole show would be taking advantage of the Japanese/Western culture combo: instead, after the first few episodes, they seemed to abandon that uniqueness for just "girls being cute" humor for many episodes.

Love Live was better than any of them IMO

While I get where you're coming from, i think i would have committed suicide if i had to deal with Engrish throughout the whole show.

I like to think of the show as Alice and Karen learning how to Japan.

I've finished the first episode. Despite LOVING it, I'm still not sure if I will watch the whole series, because of zoom909's comment. People here said the soundtrack wasn't outstanding but it really impressed me. Up to now, the girls aren't SO cute, specially the red-haired one (she's annoying). 

Nosebleed, I also didn't enjoy the Engrish but I'd still prefer if they kept the setting in England (I just love landscapes and England and English countryside, so...  :( ).

Anyway, I'll keep watching to see if it's still as good as it was this time.

I've finished the first episode. Despite LOVING it, I'm still not sure if I will watch the whole series, because of zoom909's comment. People here said the soundtrack wasn't outstanding but it really impressed me. Up to now, the girls aren't SO cute, specially the red-haired one (she's annoying). 

Nosebleed, I also didn't enjoy the Engrish but I'd still prefer if they kept the setting in England (I just love landscapes and England and English countryside, so...  :( ).

Anyway, I'll keep watching to see if it's still as good as it was this time.