So I left my mic on for hours...

It turns out I left my mic on for hours yesterday, and it recorded all of my lonesome shenanigans... After editing out some things that are too embarrassing and the plentiful (I swear) silent moments, this is what we are left with.

A word of warning, I've read aloud a bunch of random posts on the forum. Something I tend to do, especially during serious discussions. My apologies if anyone is offended, but those are purely for humoristic purposes.

Captions can be made if I'm that hard to understand, I guess.

And that's what makes it great ;D

...Examples please?  :kosame:

I posted that after watching like 2 minutes and I didn't notice any later on, but the ones that stood out were "revEl" and "cOndolences", which should be "rEvel" and "condOlences".

I posted that after watching like 2 minutes and I didn't notice any later on, but the ones that stood out were "revEl" and "cOndolences", which should be "rEvel" and "condOlences".

I had no idea about revel, but I do prefer cOndolences to the other.

I'l give a super amazing award to the first to pinpoint the chicken in this video!

A word of warning, I've read aloud a bunch of random posts on the forum. Something I tend to do, especially during serious discussions. My apologies if anyone is offended, but those are purely for humoristic purposes.

So funny hearing someone trying to read my bad grammar out loud lol. I should have took more time with that post lol. Reminds me of how mad some of my English teacher in high school got

As one of the few to hear his voice prior, I am glad to see his majesty can be shared.  :P

I've done plenty of videos, you know? 

I'm glad you did that pseudo-Scottish accent, I found it funny in that Christmas message you read aloud... unless I'm stupid and that wasn't meant to sound Scottish =>.>=

I don't care what they sound like, I'm here to please the plebs. Apparently it sounds somewhat Scottish, or so some have told me.

10/10 

"The fact *cough* that I am ruining my throat for no good reason surprises even me*cough* *cough*"- Tiagofvarela 2015 

My favourite quote as well.

I will never find another with such an awesome voice as you, im grateful to have been graced with this voice of yours 

I was born with it, might as well share it. (I'm much amazingness, hohoho  :wafuu: )

More audio clips of Tiago's sexy voice?

Sold.

I'll listen to this later~

Don't forget to make a three page miscellaneous thoughts post.

This was already pretty funny, but then I started skipping around to random parts and heard chicken noises, then I was like. O.O

How dare you skip?! Actually, please do. It's best heard in the background at random.

"I am a professional professional man"

I love it :)

Professionally so.

For anyone who hasn't noticed, you can hear my native language near the end, and what my family has to put up with when I'm pissed. And yes, I do still live with my parents. It's a perfectly fine house to inherit, and I'm not getting married (at least no one told me anything), all is well.