Favorites quotes from video games.

Deep Blue

Do you have any fav quote that you still remember after years of having played a game? (not visual novels!)

Grim Fandango

WVoGwlk.jpg

Nobody knows what's gonna happen at the end of the line, so you might as well enjoy the trip. - Manny

Planescape: Torment

LuGpdMK.jpg

Annah nodded. She looked like she was about to say something else, but then fell silent - but the unspoken thought remained in her mind, lingering.

I DO NOT NEED YOUR WORDS TO KNOW YOUR HEART, ANNAH. FAREWELL.

Max Payne

Max Payne 3

The way I see it.. there're two types of people: those who spend their lives trying to build a future. And those who spend their lives trying to rebuild the past

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max Payne 2

wiCm8di.jpg

There are no choices. Nothing but a straight line. The illusion comes afterwards, when you ask 'Why me?' and 'What if?' when you look back, see the branches, like a pruned bonsai tree, or a forked lightning. If you had done something differently, it wouldn't be you, it would be someone else looking back, asking a different set of questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max Payne

gDgk2mg.jpg

But dreams have a nasty habit of going bad when you're not looking

Bioshock

LTZuFhj.jpg

In the end, what separates a man from a slave? Money? Power? No. A man chooses; a slave obeys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all make choices in life, but in the end our choices make us. - Andrew Ryan

Legacy of Kain

But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match move by move the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous star... - Kain

Chrono Trigger

0vAltaL.jpg

If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. - Magus

Half life 2

q9sSuoZ.jpg

The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.- G-Man

Mirror's Edge

Faith: I'll survive. That's what we do.

Celeste: Survival is overrated. You need to live a little too.

FFX

• You know...for the first time, I'm glad...to have you as my father. - Tidus
  • Summoners challenge the bringer of death, Sin, and die doing so. Guardians give their lives to protect their summoner. The fayth are the souls of the dead. Even the maesters of Yevon are unsent. Spira is full of death... only Sin is reborn, and then only to bring more death. It is a cycle of death, spiraling endlessly. - Auron

And of course...

• HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA! - Tidus&Yuna

Tales of the Abyss

• Hypothesizing about never being born is meaningless. You’re living your own life. Experiences that only you know, feelings that only you feel, don’t deny them. You’re you. - Tear Grants
  • You can’t go forward if you keep looking back - Luke fon Fabre

Iron bull

Actually,he`s the one who's been taking it

Gracia (Koei franchise)

"I am a Christian. I am forbidden to take my own life. Nevertheless, I cannot accept capture by Ishida. I choose death instead. Please... I beg you, let me die with honor."

LoK defiance

Sarafan: Surrender, fiend, and we will promise you an easy death.

Kain: I could promise you the same, but it would be a lie.

i hold a lot of nostalgia for these games

also max payne 1 and 2 were pretty amazing too