Hai :3

Juwhamu

Heyo fuwa community :3 I'm Juju and its nice to meet all of you ^-^ The only favorites I have currently is grisaia no kajitsu and Kamidori. Hope i can fit in here ; w ; *throws cookies out to everyone*

~Juju :3 

Hello there fellow vn readers. Is there anyone who would like to give his skype so that we can talk about vns i really dont want to open the site everytime i need to talk about something involving vns :) . Someone serious multiple people is okay :) I have a few friends who watch anime and have played visual novels but they arent into it that much anymore so i want someone to talk about things and discus vn so :). If someone wants to add on skype its:svetoslavivanov1968. I'd like to talk with people who can are pretty confident in their english skills if possible so that the discusion isnt one sided :)

Welcome to the forum~

Hello there fellow vn readers. Is there anyone who would like to give his skype so that we can talk about vns i really dont want to open the site everytime i need to talk about something involving vns :)

You still need to open skype  :ph34r: