Am I dreaming? Sakura no Uta -Sakura no Mori no Ue wo Mau- to be released on 07.24.015

XReaper

To get into the true hype spirit...

... let's all jump on the hype train.

*continues exploding*

Funny enough, most of my hype stems from the quote "What is mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind." at 1:17 of the OP, which just so happens to be one of my favorite quotes of all time. :P

Sakura no Uta is fully deserving of all the hype and more, since Sca-ji is pretty much a genius scholar and storyteller both at the same time (so you can definitely count on the notion that the story will be clever/ingenious). Although note that he isn't going to rely on the traits and aspects of storytelling he used in his previous highly regarded masterpiece, SubaHibi, in the writing of Sakura no Uta. Putting aside the obvious fact that we know Sakura no Uta will most likely contain dense philosophy and literature references alike (indicated by the OP as he intended), we have no clue as to how the story will integrate with its ideas as Sca-ji was most adept at in SubaHibi via using darker elements. He made it clear on Twitter that SnU won't contain the same type of fucked up content that SubaHibi contained. The OP certainly leads to hype, but SnU as a whole right now is a big unknown.

One thing is for certain, that the Sakura no Uta of before (the manga, VN, etc.) has been completely changed up by Sca-ji. He stated in a tweet that this will be nothing like the original or what appeared for people who read the manga or played the trial of the unreleased VN. After all, what is out there right now of Sakura no Uta is not even written by him, putting aside the fact that he had planned to write it in full for ages already..

Whatever, either way, I'M SO FREAKING HYPED FOR THIS RIGHT NOW GUYS!