Need something satisfying and not so long

Akeryu

*Need something satisfying and not so long*

Me: Cool, I can suggest this dude some visual novel.

"Well all I want is something satisfying that's about 30~50 hours. Also I need it to be fully translated."

*not so long... 30~50 hours...*

Me: Uhm....

Anyway, how about "If my heart had wing"?

https://vndb.org/v9093

"Well all I want is something satisfying that's about 30~50 hours. Also I need it to be fully translated."

*not so long... 30~50 hours...*

Actually I don't consider 30~50 too long it's long but not so long and I litterally can't play any vns that their routes or content has been altered so I can't play "If my heart had wings"

Air, though alittle old and not the best art i did like the story and some of the routes.
Little Busters, it says very long but i can't remember it being too much longer than some VNs that says 30-50 hours. You've read a few of KEY's productions like clannad, rewrite and kanon and this is one of their productions that i can recommend aswell as Air.
Ayakashibito is also a good VN that isn't on the list.
And I also agree with Symphonic rain, the gameplay is optional, you turn it off in settings tho you still have to listen to the music where the gameplay is supposed to be, you don't have to do anything and i quite enjoyed the music so i didn't mind.