What anime this season that is a must watch for you and why

Ore monogatari, huh? Quite a unique choice, for a (not handsome) protogonist to get the girl, quite intriguing.

About Nisekoi, I will put it on hold until the mystery revealed. It keeps avoiding the key/lock mystery, you'll be frustated even more if you don't put it on hold.

HMN, you aren't being honest.

can't a man love oppai? :P

on more of a serious note i'm really enjoying Owari no Seraph. it has potential.

Triage X would have been really good if it wasn't a censor fest.

HMN-san, if you love breast that much, why don't ask your mother to let you do what you want with hers? If you dare.

As a note about Tokyo Ghoul, I am a bit dissappointed with the second season, I can't understand the plot and the point the director trying to convey.

And Kurisu-chan, you're a girl (it should clear from your profile, but one can never be too sure)?

I'll get to DxD at some point.  Like the other 130 things in my watch list. 

I would also add Plastic Memories for me, I really like the direction it's going in. 

Yamada-Kun no 7-nin and S2 of I can't understand what my husband is saying are also adorable.

Comical Psychosomatic Medicine.

Its fun, its wacky, its 5 mins an episode, it moves quickly I can watch it without having to keep tabs on any deep plot etc.

Otherwise I'm watching old stuff and I can't understand what my husband is saying season 2 for similar reasons to above.