What anime this season that is a must watch for you and why

Just as the title says, I want to know your must watch anime this season.

As for me, I'm watching FSN - UBW and Plastic Memories.

I don't have to tell why, right? Or maybe I do.

FSN is one of my favourite VN and Rin is just as charming as Saber.

About Plastic Memories, its fresh humor and storytelling is fascinating.

What about you guys?

Show By Rock. Weird choice I know but I love fun Sanrio shows and Show By Rock is tons of fun. I wasn't expecting much from the music but it's actually pretty good, and after a slightly mediocre first few minutes the first episode teleports you to an amazing world of craziness and awesome. The 3D animation is awesome for just an ordinary TV anime, they manage to cover some of the weakpoints of cheap 3D animation and make something that's adorable in 3D and 2D. Though at the moment they seem to be going band-of-the-week I really hope they do like Saki and re-visit some of the other bands and show the relationships between their members off in more detail.

This is the only show this season I feel like I want to collect figures from. I'd love to have figures of the girls both in human and 3D animal form.

Ohoho, quite various answers, eh? 

Oregairu is an interesting anime because

Hachiman has quite distinct attitude and personality from other common protagonist.

But, in this second season the pictures somehow feels different.

About Show by Rock, honestly I don't really interested in music genre.

Only ever watched K-On! in that particular genre.

Oregairu because original romcoms are hard to come by and this one is glorious.

Show by Rock has nothing to do with K-on so that's comparing apples to oranges, Show by Rock is actually centered around music for the most part, though I will say it sitll has a lot of the cute girls doing cute things vibe, still one of my favorites for this season though.

Gintama because it's Gintama and people need to watch Gintama.

Hibike! Euphonium is also another music centered show and KyoAni has been doing a wonderful job at directing it, it's very high quality and it is actually centered around music.

Deep Blue-san, by parasite you mean

thst anime which the protagonist got infected 

by an alien but somehow still alive and 

make a symbiosis with the parasite?

If I'm not mistaken it's titled Kiseijuu

or something in Japanese.

Here comes another oppai lover, phew.

Show by rock is that good, huh?

But I just don't quite like those idols thing.

Am I weird?

About Gintama, I've watched several episodes

of the first season. 

But since it has hundreds of episodes,

I kinda lost track and now forget the plot almost entirely.

All these DanMachi Hestia fans... I dropped the show on 3rd episode because I got fed up with all the stupidity going on.

Anyways my must watch shows are Hibike! and Arslan Senki.

Hibike feels just so down to earth and charming. It also has really great characters.

Arslan is just awesome and gritty medieval anime. It has good action and the medieval politics and issues are interesting. 

Oh, so Danmachi is a harem anime, huh? I don't get the harem feeling even though I've watch its 5 episodes. Maybe I'll drop it, I don't want to be the same rank with those Hestia lovers.

About Arslan Senki, I'm sorry if my opinion is biased but isn't its plot cliche? I like medieval story like Nanatsu no Taizai but I don't get the same vibe from Arslan Senki.

Ore Monogatari for being a very atypical romance show

Arslan because nostalgia

Those are probably the only must see shows(not including continuations like Sidonia and Fate).

Plastic Memories could join them, but I have a feeling this show is going to be one that can't be properly assessed until it's over.