Ever17 Tsugumi Ending

Silvz

MAN, MAN, MAN, MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

SERIOUSLY? THAT~ IS A HAPPY ENDING?

Not that I didn't like it, it was incredible, but still, no happy. Did you guys became surprised too?~

ps: I'll read the real bad ending tomorrow, and then I'll start Sora's route. So, please, no spoilers <3

ISeeWhatYouDidThere.gif

my 1st vn............

in my opinion.....the ever17 most amazing ending is the "True Ending".  The other ending...... not bad i guess

(Ps: btw, one of reason i still reading vn till now ...... searching or hoping find amazing story plot to read)

Let's just say that there's a true ending after you read some other routes.

Also:

bA4Ge4h.gif

She's in the washing machine.

Not disappointed

Sora route is my favorite route overall in any VN and one of my favorite endings ever

Seriously, Sora is criminally underrated and Tsugumi is overrated, IMHO. Practically nobody likes Sara or You as far as I have seen, so feel free to disregard those :P

I liked Sora and You as characters, so I'll probably like her routes. But Sara... Idk, this thing of making her a non-existing character on other routes kindda bugs me. Probably it'll end up being the same as Lise in Symphonic Rain, without real importance to the story.

All characters are important in Ever17, they all have their roles, except you can't really understand it before the True route.

I think the beauty of Ever17 is how, if you made a list of all the things (even trivial) that happened in the routes and that didn't make sense to you, it ends up being completely explained in true route.That's really what makes it a masterpiece.