Fuwa? What happened?

pls no I have enough I should be doing already (and that I actually have some level of actual skill in www)

not only that but if he takes on more responsibility who will correct my horrid spelling and grammatical errors ?

Can we get some citations for content that was sexist and harassing? Something more concrete than "those three threads that no longer exist" ideally >,>

Or has everyone agreed that this place is actually sexist and harasses females?

I've been incredibly busy with work (big conferences, new feature releases and important bugs that caused concrete deadlines), sometimes spending 50-60 hour weeks in the office and not feeling up to "bringing my work home with me" to be honest, I just wanted to disconnect and play some games, ever since starting my new job in February.

Just the other day I was thinking about how much I neglected everything in here and have been trying to step up my game since, but I certainly won't have the time until Saturday evening. Even then I'll finish the About section of the beta site at best, and everything else is still in such rough draft status that I'm having trouble making everything look nice, since front-end (the visuals and that kind of stuff on a web page) isn't my forte.

I'm also kind of sad you didn't address this with me directly if you seem to have such a big problem with the lack of progress, Lewy. You know I'm passionate about the site as well, and that guilt-tripping me into putting some time into it might actually work. ;) No hard feelings though.

*Not only that, but if he takes on more responsibility, who will correct my horrid spelling and grammatical errors?

I accept cash :sachi:

no cash for you , but when the yanderes invade and destroy most of humanity your name will be on the scroll of the protected so you will be kept as a pet and escape death.

so i will be perfectly honest and up front, you all sound like a bunch of conservative butthurt old men

no i was not here when the forum was smaller, i don't really see a lot of immature posts <maybe cuz i don't frequent this part of the forum> and compared to the old forum I used to frequent it's not nearly as bad

I honestly can't see it you're way, so what if you start a topic and someone comes in to troll and tell bad jokes <i myself am sure guilty of telling bad jokes>, as long as the old members are there to keep the conversation rolling along it shouldn't be a problem, so what if someone gives an inexperienced opinion, or goes of on a tangent, or just says something really stupid, is it really that bad having to reply and explain to them? is it really that bad to have a real argument with someone, to explain each others point of view?

so there are trolls, trolls will come sooner or later anywhere you go on the internet, so there are immature people starting posts and going on and on about stupid sh!t, nobody's forcing you to live with them, it's like in school, even tho you learn in the same class i don't think anyone is forcing you to like one another

then again i'm an idiot who spends all of his time alone hiding from the world in front of the computer, what do i know

so i will be perfectly honest and up front, you all sound like a bunch of conservative butthurt old men

no i was not here when the forum was smaller, i don't really see a lot of immature posts <maybe cuz i don't frequent this part of the forum> and compared to the old forum I used to frequent it's not nearly as bad

I honestly can't see it you're way, so what if you start a topic and someone comes in to troll and tell bad jokes <i myself am sure guilty of telling bad jokes>, as long as the old members are there to keep the conversation rolling along it shouldn't be a problem, so what if someone gives an inexperienced opinion, or goes of on a tangent, or just says something really stupid, is it really that bad having to reply and explain to them? is it really that bad to have a real argument with someone, to explain each others point of view?

so there are trolls, trolls will come sooner or later anywhere you go on the internet, so there are immature people starting posts and going on and on about stupid sh!t, nobody's forcing you to live with them, it's like in school, even tho you learn in the same class i don't think anyone is forcing you to like one another

then again i'm an idiot who spends all of his time alone hiding from the world in front of the computer, what do i know

first everyone knows trolls are gonna happen that don't mean you have to bend over and grit your teeth and take it. secondly the idea the old members will counteract new members is inherently flawed the amount of newer members vs veteran members here is staggering and only growing larger in divide. you cant seriously expect a couple handful of active old guard members to clean up and keep on track the posts of hundreds of new people.

also correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure no one is saying heated debate or argument of issue is being frowned upon after all what do you think is happening in this thread?

and im only butthurt cuzz i accidentally sat on my sons pez dispenser.

Everyone was posting things so why not me?

Still i'm sorry for the little trouble i caused, that man boobs vs females boobs was created by me to troll, so everything regarding that post should be against me only

Kek I should of been here for that I was busy posting on of the cooler forums I visit ;^)

Seriously though I missed all this drama I am sad now :o

Forum totally isn't sexist

I haven't seen any evidence of sexism here and I'm pretty active posting daily. if you can point me to one example I'll concede.

These forums are however a sausage fest no denying that.