Fuwa? What happened?

Lately I can see Fuwa is being a sewage full of turd.

What happened to Fuwa, what happened to making a new front page, expanded the "Visual Novels to the west?" 

Nowadays all I see is horny males making pointless topics, good thing we have mods to remove these! Oh wait...

I want the old Fuwa back we're Both genders where treated equal and everyone knew each other, and was Friendly! ( I know... everyone being Friendly? whaaa)

Maybe I'm just getting old.. Wishing for the past, wishing for Fuwa to return to it's former glory. 

Until this comes I fear I'll just become another lurker, because I don't want to take apart in "Todays" Fuwa.

((Incoming comments such as,  "Oh, you're no fun." " Where only joking". Fuwa needs to mature again...))

You're trying to tell me there was a time when both genders were treated equally and discussions about sex were mature on Fuwa? Or anywhere else on the internet, possibly even outside of it, for that matter?

No, but I agree that in the time I've been here things have never been this bad. 

What are you serious?  Neko nyaa. Lewy. You are no fun nyaa. Expect for fuwa not having torrents anymore it feel about the same to me 

Ehhh...I disagree.  There's been a lot more spam and joke threads as of late, and less actual discussion about VNs, which is strange, considering that the forums are mainly here to talk about VNs.  Obviously, there's no rule that you have to talk about VNs, but when almost every other section is seeing more activity than VN Discussion, something's wrong.

No, but I agree that in the time I've been here things have never been this bad. 

This.  I can't remember a time like this, either.  It's getting pretty bad.

I'm 100% with you on this.   That kind of talk should stay in TS and not encroach on the forums. 

Please do not assume that my TS is meant to act as a place for immature individuals, as my original intention since day 1 of making it has been a place to relax and have fun with others. I apologize once again if people feel it has ruined this website.

You're trying to tell me there was a time when both genders were treated equally and discussions about sex were mature on Fuwa? Or anywhere else on the internet, possibly even outside of it, for that matter?

Wee old Fuwa, back in my day was a very small community, whose all had different interests and desires. But you know what Drove them, what the passion was? "Making Visual Novels in the west" didn't care was sex you was, "Could of been a monkey, no one would care" as long as you had this same interest, you was treated the same. Sure, I'm not saying we didn't have the threads talking about 18+ but it wasn't was sick and Common as today.

Ho ho ho! I was never here in these old times, but it doesn't impede me from agreeing with you.

As for well all the progress is... It's advancing at Fuwa's usual pace. So expect great things SOON

You know I always wanted to believe "oh expect great things~!" But nothing has happened, nothing expect removing the torrents. It was like every said "Welp, the torrents are gone, lets pack up and leave" 

Everyone was posting things so why not me?

Still i'm sorry for the little trouble i caused, that man boobs vs females boobs was created by me to troll, so everything regarding that post should be against me only

This is the thing I'm talking about. People think it's acceptable because everyone is doing it and supporting it. But like I said it isn't one persons fault.

Please do not assume that my TS is meant to act as a place for immature individuals, as my original intention since day 1 of making it has been a place to relax and have fun with others. I apologize once again if people feel it has ruined this website.

You're not the only problem don't blame yourself many others are doing the same, those include the people joining them and supporting 
Edited by Lewycool

Indeed, it's not at all your fault if these immature individuals just decide to converge there.

Really though, I haven't been there in ages, I'm just going off the incredibly maturity that has been happily showcased in these pages. 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7220-amazing-teamspeak-quotes/

Wee old Fuwa, back in my day was a very small community, whose all had different interests and desires. But you know what Drove them, what the passion was? "Making Visual Novels in the west" didn't care was sex you was, "Could of been a monkey, no one would care" as long as you had this same interest, you was treated the same. Sure, I'm not saying we didn't have the threads talking about 18+ but it wasn't was sick and Common as today.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I never really cared about gender, either.  I wouldn't check people's profiles to see what gender they were, I'd just interact with people based on their interests and personalities.  If they mentioned what gender they were, I'd still treat them the same.

I don't really ever remember they being much activity in visual novel discussions. Not that I post there much. 

Believe me, there was.  Back when I became active again for the second time, it was one of the most active sections I followed.

Maybe I'm just getting old.. Wishing for the past, wishing for Fuwa to return to it's former glory.

You mean when the IRC was troll-bombing the forum in outrage about some rule?

Or when we were having rice and noodle threads?

Or when the whole unban run shitstorm unfolded?

Fuwa is not going to shit, it's just going through the usual cycle where some older users feel at odd with the newer members, and where there's a discrepancy between the various groups that form themselves around the forum.

(And actual VN discussion not being enough present on the forum also comes up every few months to be honest, it's always been pretty much the same)

Fuwa is not going to shit, it's just going through the usual cycle where some older users feel at odd with the newer members, and where there's a discrepancy between the various groups that form themselves around the forum.

(And actual VN discussion not being enough present on the forum also comes up every few months to be honest, it's always been pretty much the same)

Pretty much this. I myself have fallen into this idea numerous times, where I felt very at odds about the content the forums had. I scoffed at things like the noodle threads, and then realized I wrote a stupid story about a dragon named Gangamamer and took part in other troll threads.

It is a cycle, and we are in a slow period for VN discussion. As for new features, believe it when you see it. I agree that the front end is coming along way too slowly, but I don't see what goes on behind the scenes on that end. 

Yet forget how small Fuwa was back then. It was only those off chance days that it went hectic or what not. But due to the ever so increasing size of Fuwa it seems like this kind of problems occur on a regular basis.

Indeed, it's not at all your fault if these immature individuals just decide to converge there.

Really though, I haven't been there in ages, I'm just going off the incredibly maturity that has been happily showcased in these pages. 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/7220-amazing-teamspeak-quotes/

I guess taking a smack at the mods got their sense of humour up. You seem to forget you have a job to do. Not act when you see fit. But of course it's not your fault because of this Board mod system ((which hasn't been updated for months)) every has particular role and responsibility to each board

It me I feel we should put the focus more on making Visual novels popular. And also doing projects for the forum is great.. If they're completed that is... 

As Sara said in fsg the problem is there aren't a whole lot of new vns being translated recently so theres nothing really to talk about. And community building is more fun than the same threads re hashed

[5:35:48 PM] Sarayne~: like "omg muvluv is the best thing since jesus".

Vn talk will goes up when something major comes out again. Just calm down people 

I guess taking a smack at the mods got their sense of humour up. You seem to forget you have a job to do. Not act when you see fit. But of course it's not your fault because of this Board mod system ((which hasn't been updated for months)) every has particular role and responsibility to each board

My immediate reaction was to lock the first of these after seeing how the discussion was degrading.  I was not around for the follow ups.  

However, due to the lack of definitive rules regarding this type of thing, as well as the fact that I have been reprimanded for taking action in the past for things that seemed perfectly logical to me, I was hesitant to do so. 

I regret that decision now and apologize for not taking action sooner.