Liar Game

I read up to about chapter 50 but the genre really wasn't for me, a lot of chapters are spent pretty much explaining the games and tactics and all the secret plans and while some people may find that cool, I personally got a little bored because it took so long for them to put the plan in action.

Although I was told it gets better later on and the games become more interesting so I might have just gotten bored at the worst part.

But if you enjoy that type of story that focuses around logical death games (well it isn't exactly death game since the loser only enters a huge debt, but you get the point) then I think you may like it.

The best part about Liar Game I would say is the faces the characters always make.

Their faces are great. I cannot fathom how you can make faces like that, but they're great.

The concept is also nice. Though I'm still not finished reading it. So far, it's great. I'm stuck at Chapter 125. The thing is that it seems to play with your mind as the chapters go by, and they expose a lot of stuff that could blow minds. Or some that are just too obvious to be realized. Anyway, you'll have a lot of fun reading it.

Obviously, the faces are the best part.

liar-game-3750331.jpg

"What has Kimura so shocked?" XD

I started a few years back, was addicted and caught up to the production, and then dropped it. It's hard for me to wait for new chapters each week. :wafuu: