Harem Anime's Endings

Skeith

So, this topic is to discuss how a harem anime should have ended. Is it for the guy to fall in love with only one girl? Is it the harem end, kinda like that of Sekirei's (sharing!)? or maybe one by one, like Amagami SS or Yosuga no Sora?

Well, for me, after watching Amagami SS and Yosuga no Sora, every time I watch any anime, or harem anime, that has two or more girls liking the main character, I would stupidly wish that the ending could be like that of Ama or Yosuga's. With each of the girls having the guy for theirselves. What do you guys think?

I like non-endings, as it leaves who the main character ends up with to the imagination. none of the girls end up rejected and sad, which is always a plus for me because my favorite heroine always ends up rejected and sad otherwise.

I like Amagami and Yosu no Sora, in aprt because it's kinda like the VN. You get to see every girl's route.

I guess it would be funny if they added the harem ending episodes to those animes.

That's true! Would be funny how the other girls would react when they find out about each other. :))

But really, for me, I absolutely prefer an ending where the guy chooses one of the girls. I prefer my characters making decisive choices. Sure, it'll lead to disappointment if the girl you root for fails, but that's reality, too.

Well, I do like a decisive guy too. Too much indecisiveness from the guy.

I like non-endings, as it leaves who the main character ends up with to the imagination. none of the girls end up rejected and sad, which is always a plus for me because my favorite heroine always ends up rejected and sad otherwise.

...and then the second season comes along, with the guy ending up with one of the heroine. XD

• 2 weeks later...

But really, for me, I absolutely prefer an ending where the guy chooses one of the girls. I prefer my characters making decisive choices. Sure, it'll lead to disappointment if the girl you root for fails, but that's reality, too.

THIS. Just, this.

The worst harem anime ending for me was Shuffle!'s.

Asa was my least favorite girl. He totally should have chosen Kaede.