Good Day!

shakespeare

Greetings, my name is Shakespeare, but you can call me shakes. I got into VNs about a year ago. I've arrived here in search of people with the same interests as me since few people I know have experienced anime and manga. And virtually no one I know has seen or heard of a VN. I hope we can get along well, and also hope to be of some (or any) use. I hope you don't judge this post too harshly as it is only the second post I've made, ever.

p.s. I was here on the site before TL wiki hacked it, but I was too frightened to post...

p.s. I was here on the site before TL wiki hacked it, but I was too frightened to post...

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are lurkers. Eventually, they just come outta no where, and all of a sudden, they start to post(from my experience on other boards). The more people, the more (good?) content, hopefully. I'm pretty much the same, since I didn't post a darn thing prior to the hack, although I did have an account.

As for my experience on another board, I actually browsed it for over a year not posting anything, then had around 1k posts over the course of 2-ish years, and then stopped(and occasionally lurked). People don't really notice, since people just come and go. It's the internet.

Thanks for the input, it helps to know that i wasn't the only one out there who was too afraid to post, or didn't post for whatever reason.

As for my first visual novel, it was Seinarukana -Spirit of the Eternity Sword 2-, although it was actually the manga "The World God Only Knows" that brought me into the realm of VNs. I'm currently playing Little Busters, Sengoku Rance, Clannad, and a few others. I have a low attention span so I often jump from VN to VN till I've finished them. I'm currently waiting for the Miyako patch to be released for Majikoi and I'm also anticipating the release of Monmusu Quest part 3 to be released (the first two had a great story and I'm dying to see how it ends).)