Good sport (especially soccer) VNs?

GLM4475

FIFA 15

there's some baseball in Little Busters, over the top martial arts in Majikoi if that counts, some boxing in あしたの雪之丞, some badminton in できない私がくり返す, etc. though in all cases the sport itself isn't the focus, you're looking in the wrong medium, better play some video games instead.

Hmm, thanks for the suggestion Satsuki, i'll try them if I get the chance. Soccer is one of the most played sports in Japan, besides baseball, but no VN about it?

Hmm, edwd2, is FIFA15 even a VN? Yeah, maybe I'll just play video games then. Kiririri-san, I'm sorry but the the link you gave me brought me to a not found page error. What VN are you trying to recommend?

I don't know about VNs, but there are soccer RPGs with lots of character interaction. That would be the Inazuma 11 series. The first three are translated into English, though everything after that is Japan-only for now.

The stories aren't as deep or mature as a VN might get, but there's still lots of cute characters to talk to and I'm pretty sure at some point you get to play matchmaker with some of the characters (I think there's like 3 love interests the main character can have? I haven't played far enough to know but it seems that way)

Edit: After searching VNDB all there really is are VNs where a character is in a soccer club or something where it's not anywhere near the main point of the plot. It may be easier just to create one yourself. Use your passion for soccer and create a new legend! You are correct that it is a gap that needs to be filled.