Kamidori Alchemy Meister route help

kuroganekai

guys i want enter in yuela route but when i proceed to next ch i proceed to emilia route

meliodina: check (joined as party member not only a guest)

Uya: check (joined)

Aht: lv 6 check (i've get the yuela measurement scene)

sharty: lv 12 check (why not?)

i remember that in ch2+- i clicked in a option something like: "i want be more than friends with yuela" and go see her in the backyard/garden)

can someone say to me what i'm doing wrong?

You should be in her route if you visited Yuela in the backyard. But that doesn't mean you don't talk to the other heroines. You can't enter Emelias route until Ch 4 if I recall. It was a while ago I played the game.

Edit: Emilia's route 

You have to say no/don't care about Yuela and Serawi until you enter her route.

You should be in her route if you visited Yuela in the backyard. But that doesn't mean you don't talk to the other heroines. You can't enter Emelias route until Ch 4 if I recall. It was a while ago I played the game.

Edit: Emilia's route 

You have to say no/don't care about Yuela and Serawi until you enter her route.

All the events in Kamidori are mutually exclusive, so the moment you accepted even one of the flags for another character, you locked yourself out of the other routes.  That was my experience, and because Yuela had the latest flag, you probably accidentally accepted an Emilia flag somewhere.  Your best bet is to either continue and finish Emilia and then do NG+ and not accept any but Yuela, or attempt to revert back to when you think you might have accepted Emilia.

I don't remember much about the game, but I did find this system slightly off compared to other VN's.  As a Fire Emblem player, I'm the person who is a completionist and refuses to move on to the next level if I fail to acquire a certain character.  I got Yuela's route on my first game by only taking her flags and ignoring everyone else.  I always checked the house and only selected side characters and Yuela.  Hope this helps even a little  :kosame:

Slightly off topic: The bowling ball quest for the slime was a godsend >.<  That bowling ball oneshots most bosses for me.  Remember that until a certain point in the game, most events don't have a timer, and the only thing really ticking is your money. 

• Uya joined
  • Melodiana guest or joined
  • View Yuela's measurement scene (requires Aht lvl.6 or Sharty lvl.12)
  • View Yuela's event when given the option in chapter 2 or 3

It's from the wiki. Apparently Melodiana didn't joined you, that might be the objective that needs to be done. When all this is ok, you have to go see Yuela in the backyard, if you say no, the game continue until Serawi event. And if you still say no, you'll go by default in Emelita route.

• 10 months later...

Is there a limit for maximum number of Black Stones? Cloth upgrades require them but I used 2 black stones earlier and now there's only one in my inv. at the end of chapter 3. I killed Rym Dragon for 100% control few times in Runic Forest Ruins (Ancient Ruins and Scorched Battleground) without getting any. Excavation shows they should be Ancient Ruins though, so maybe they were drops from a Reaper which is already dead.

EDIT: Dropped in ch. 4 Deadbeat dungeon..