some doubts about Fuwanovel's FSN version.

LotusGG

First of all, I apologize for my bad english.

I got some doubts about this site's version of FSN visual novel, that I could not find answers on Google.

So I decided to register in the forums and ask.

-Does Fuwanovel's version of FSN has the H-Scenes included, or have you guys just pulled it out of the game?

-If so, is there a way to get them back to the game? (Browsing the web, I found a patch of images which all h-backgrounds uncensored, and matching the name of the files which Fuwanovel's game files, it just seems like there is no H-scene in the game.) (Playing on VNDS)

-Is there a guide on how to get to the H-scenes? The PDF mentions no h-scenes in it.

-The game comes patched which latest Réalta Nua patch?

-Whats the differences between normal patch and Réalta Nua patch?

-Am I an chicken pastel?

-Does Fuwanovel's version of FSN has the H-Scenes included, or have you guys just pulled it out of the game?

Yep, it does. Nothing was pulled out.

-Is there a guide on how to get to the H-scenes? The PDF mentions no h-scenes in it.

You don't have to do anything to get them. They'll come up at the point of the story where they are supposed to be. You don't have to make specific choices to get them (well, aside from not getting a bad end).

-The game comes patched which latest Réalta Nua patch?

It does.

-Whats the differences between normal patch and Réalta Nua patch?

Realta Nua is the ps2 version of the game. This version had no h-scenes but was voiced and had a few extras.

Realta Nua patch means the voices were extracted from the ps2 game and patched onto the PC game. All scenes but the h-scenes will now have voices.

-Am I an chicken pastel?

eh?

-If so, is there a way to get them back to the game? (Browsing the web, I found a patch of images which all h-backgrounds uncensored, and matching the name of the files which Fuwanovel's game files, it just seems like there is no H-scene in the game.) (Playing on VNDS)

I think VNDS renames all the CG's

I know from experience that it does for some of the music.

I'm not closing this topic until I understand what the hell does that mean. /me confused.

Years of experience with machine translations have given me a +10 save against confusion from Engrish attacks. Interpreting such language riddles is like trying to put together a puzzle that has pieces from other puzzles mixed in: piece together what you can and don't dwell on the pieces that don't fit.

Also, while a demosaic patch for FSN appears to exist, I doubt Fuwanovel's version includes that: http://jyuichi-11.blogspot.com/2009/06/fatestay-night-uncensored-patch-10.html

...eh, I wasn't even able to figured out it was an engrish joke.

...so, it's like, 'causing trouble' became... 'chicken pastel'...

...Actually...

What the hell?

Brazilians making jokes about Koreans in English read by a French guy is just 2international4me.

Oh well, move along folks, i'm closing this.

I just had someone PM me still confused about this topic. Here's the short version:

• Fuwanovel's version of Fate/Stay Night DOES contain H-scenes
  • It also contains the VOICES from the Realta Nua version, but unlike Realta Nua, no H-content was taken out
  • LotusGG is playing FSN on the VNDS app. If he used the Fuwanovel install of Fate/Stay Night for the conversion, then H-scenes will still be present in his VNDS version

Now, for your info:
  • Some people HAVE managed to convert an edited (no H-content) versin of FSN to VNDS, but success has been mixed. I (Tay) will be posting about this at some point on the VisualNovelAer blog once I've figured out. That, however, is just for your information, and was not what this post was about.

Thanks for the great work, Down.