Hi, hello, nice to join Fuwa!

GLM4475

Hi guys, I'm a new member here, glad to be your aquintances.

Well, actually I've been browsing this site so many times but somehow have just recently joined. I like reading a lot so maybe that's where my liking to VNs come from.

I have been playing VNs for more than seven years but only know about the genre itself these past 2 years, so I don't even remember what my first, second, third, .... VNs.

About the VNs I've played, there are so many that I'm afraid I can only remember about one third of them. Although my favorites so far includes Little Busters!, Steins;Gate, Fate/Stay Night, and some others.

By the way, I've just recently noticed that the box that includes the link for torrent download of VNs here is missing. Can anybody help me?

Welcome to Fuwa -- glad you decided to make the plunge and sign up!

We actually took down the torrents at the start of the year when we moved the site to the new domain. We're working on a new front site which similarly won't have torrents anymore, but which will have a lot of help and info for people who want to find and purchase a particular VN. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime : )

Hmmm, I see, thanks for the reply Tay, does that mean that I can't get the VNs from Fuwa anymore by any means? I actually have played some VNs becauso of you guys, so it will be sad if I can't seed/leech form Fuwa anymore.

Hi there too, Thomas.

Hmmm, I see, thanks for the reply Tay, does that mean that I can't get the VNs from Fuwa anymore by any means? I actually have played some VNs becauso of you guys, so it will be sad if I can't seed/leech form Fuwa anymore.

Hi there too, Thomas.

As far as torrents go, yes, that is what it means. There are some (very early) talks about how Fuwa could help in VN distribution, but in the realistic/near future our focus will be the new front site and guides for how to find games legally.

Oh God in the heavens, let Your Wrath and and Judgement pulverize those sinners and self-true people to mere quarks. I hope I still can enjoy VNs despite this devasating fact.

Oh by the way, if there are some help needed in translation, where and how can I contribute? I think I'm quite fluent for everyday Japanese (although I can't read kanjis, why Japanese even need them, they have their own hiragana and katakana for God's sake).

Oh God in the heavens, let Your Wrath and and Judgement pulverize those sinners and self-true people to mere quarks. I hope I still can enjoy VNs despite this devasating fact.

Oh by the way, if there are some help needed in translation, where and how can I contribute? I think I'm quite fluent for everyday Japanese (although I can't read kanjis, why Japanese even need them, they have their own hiragana and katakana for God's sake).

I don't often get pleas to deity to be pulverized into quarks. In fact, this is a first. Congrats, I guess?

RE: Translation -- Read through the projects here in the forums (specifically the "Ongoing Projects" board) to see if anybody wants/needs help. Alternately you can follow VNTL updates on our aggregator (http://moon.fuwanovel.net/) or read our weekly VNTL posts (http://blog.fuwanovel.net/tag/vnts/).

Hello there Life-san and Kiririri-san. I hope we can share good times here. And one thing, even if it's a JOKE, I dislike and discourage RACISM and such (that is different treatment because of someone's race, body, religion, belief, country/region). Please refrain from such actions. I believe INTERNET is there to UNITE all people around the world despite their differences.

Still I don't like it. Even if it's a joke. I live in a country which has more than a hundred tribes, more than 30 different languages, 5 officially known religions, and more than 1700 islands. Despite all that my country is quite peaceful and comfortable.

Hello there fellow vn readers. Is there anyone who would like to give his skype so that we can talk about vns i really dont want to open the site everytime i need to talk about something involving vns :) . Someone serious multiple people is okay :) I have a few friends who watch anime and have played visual novels but they arent into it that much anymore so i want someone to talk about things and discus vn so :). If someone wants to add on skype its:svetoslavivanov1968. I'd like to talk with people who can are pretty confident in their english skills if possible so that the discusion isnt one sided :)