Majikoi S (Can't save)

icaros

Well i managed to install it and open it, but now when i save it remains blank

with "no data".

i had the same problem in the first majikoi once, and removed the game and 2 weeks ago installed it again and i didnt have it

i think im missing the "save" folder but i have no idea where it should be or what should i name it.

that's what happen after i click "yes" for saving:

SwwfUhP.jpg

and of course i can't load cuz there's nothing there.

mine is located in documents in a folder called "みなとそふと" without the qoutes and inside that is the save folder called "Save"

edit: the folder inside the みなとそふと folder is called 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S then inside that is "Save"

so its documents> みなとそふと > 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S > Save

mine is located in documents in a folder called "みなとそふと" without the qoutes and inside that is the save folder called "Save"

edit: the folder inside the みなとそふと folder is called 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S then inside that is "Save"

so its documents> みなとそふと > 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S > Save

hmm

well i created the folders

its still the same its like its not enough to open the folder but to somehow connect the game to the folder

and i have no idea how to.

It's hard to do something wrong when installing. If it's still not working after moving folder. Which OS you are using, Win8? Have you tried running with administrator permission and Win7 compatibility? I think the issue is OS because I have installed yesterday and it saved normally at first try. (I'm using Win7) Also can you PM me where did you download?

^Ya, no linking or mentioning pirate / illegal download sites :P

~~

Games in general should auto-create save folders if you don't have them so I don't think that's your issue.

Try running the VN with admin privileges and see if you can save then. Sometimes it's them damned admin privileges

Also make sure your game folder + contents aren't Read-Only

^Ya, no linking or mentioning pirate / illegal download sites :P

~~

Games in general should auto-create save folders if you don't have them so I don't think that's your issue.

Try running the VN with admin privileges and see if you can save then. Sometimes it's them damned admin privileges

Also make sure your game folder + contents aren't Read-Only

check to see if the folder is set to "Read only" by opening the folder, go to properties and see if read only is checked. if it is, uncheck it.

Okay i'll try that

Just asking before i do it:

if its allready unchecked? do i have any options left or just reset the computer ?

(its not a bigdeal cuz its a laptop only im using with nothing but majikoi s on)

sorry for the late reply. if its already unchecked then i dont know what else to do. if it is checked then just uncheck it and exit. you dont have to reset.

well in the end it was checked, and i unchecked it, but when i played it didnt create the folder.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...