reintroduction for some reason.

krill

hello everyone, im by no means new here but i thought now that the site is new and the membership has changed maybe its time i reintroduce my self.

im krill, a 34 year old goth, otaku and a father/husband. iv been watching anime since 1985 and reading manga since a year or so later. iv been playing video games off and on since i was old enough to hold a colecovison controller and i love reading, playing and writing for role-playing games (ttrpgs), i prefer goth, industrial, cybergoth, darkwave, techno, ebm,and jpop over most other music though i will listen to a few new wave, synthrock and other goth like bands. i also draw and very rarely i upload to my deviant art gallery.

im a avid lover of yandere and yangiri works of any media . feel free to ask me anything and il be happy to answer and if you ever need my help with something just ask i usually don't mind doing so if its something i can do .  there is links to my deviant art, skype, steam accounts in my profile if you want to look at my craptacular drawings or contact me for some odd reason.

Nice to see you back, it's been a while since I've regularly seen posts from you. (I'm sure part of that just has to do with me not being observant enough, lol). Also, I could be completely wrong, but is your avatar from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or perhaps another Jhonen Vasquez work?

Nice to see you back, it's been a while since I've regularly seen posts from you. (I'm sure part of that just has to do with me not being observant enough, lol). Also, I could be completely wrong, but is your avatar from Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, or perhaps another Jhonen Vasquez work?

yes johnen, and roman dirge are 2 of my biggest art inspirations so its a johhny pic 

Welcome back to the forums! Hope you're enjoying your stay!

I was wondering where you'd gone off to. :D

Have a spooky-and-totally-not-moe yandere:

q5y3.png

if it wasent for the fact shes a megane that would not have been cool, but megane =  awesome so yay!

• 2 months later...