Ellohay heretay!

CatSoul

Yeah, I'm fluent in Pig Latin.

Hey everyone. I'm just some loser guy who calls himself CatSoul on the Internet. My history of VNs began with reading Saya no Uta, Don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story, and (part) of Katawa Shoujo when I was 12/13, definitely really liking Saya. I remember thinking VNs were a really fascinating concept and I could see myself getting into them, but I just never got around to reading more.

Now then in the past...six months or so, my life's kind of become a soap opera of medical and family problems and I need something to get my mind off of it. Thought of these. Already feel better. :)

Currently playing:

Fate/stay night - Still on the Prologue, just got this running on my Chromebook last night. Really excited for it.

HuniePop - Okay, maybe not. I sort of rage-quitted after the second puzzle because I absolutely suck at Bejeweled and this is just Bejeweled with a harem.

And the girls are kind of grating, "OMG FEED ME" *offers food* "No, I can't eat that! Too many carbsssss" :P

Nice to meet you all in advance!

Welcome! VNs have been therapeutic for me, too, so I definitely understand that. Sorry to hear about your circumstances, hope they improve soon.

How hard was it to get FSN to run on your Chromebook (which I assume is running chrome OS)? I've been interested in ChromeOS for a while, but I figured getting VNs made for Windows (especially FSN which I think was made for WinXP : P) would be pretty tricky.

How hard was it to get FSN to run on your Chromebook (which I assume is running chrome OS)? I've been interested in ChromeOS for a while, but I figured getting VNs made for Windows (especially FSN which I think was made for WinXP : P) would be pretty tricky.

I dual-boot Xfce (a Linux platform) on my Chromebook (see the full guide on that here) then used Wine in Linux to boot the game.

Fate/stay night is one of the easier ones I've gotten to run; I tried Ever17 last night and it took a lot of converting (mostly the disc files to ISO, a format Linux can actually read) and file-moving, but I got it fully working.

Very cool. Thanks!