The Konami Situation (video explaining it; not mine)

InvictusCobra

RIP Kojima.

Though honestly I never played any MGS game and I don't think Silent Hill should have ever spawned sequels so I can't say I care much about this.

Milking franchises forever and ever just doesn't appeal to me, though it does kinda suck if internal issues are what caused this.

I first came to know Kojima through Zone of the Enders which nobody in the world seems to talk about or ackowledge, but that series already ended so I have nothing to worry about.

To be fair, Hideo Kojima is a bitch to work with, just like the guy who made the Fable series. I am sure they kicked him off the team because he was being a douche, to which I respect Konami for.

yes kojima is one of those creative content makers who has a huge ego and a bit of a reputation for being a bitch to work with but don't compare him to molyneux, who constantly makes promises with no intention to keep them, makes ducking serious questions look like a Olympic sport (verbal limbo?) and has a complete disregard for not just his financial backers and co workers but his consumer base and fans as well.

To be fair, Hideo Kojima is a bitch to work with, just like the guy who made the Fable series. I am sure they kicked him off the team because he was being a douche, to which I respect Konami for.

Difference is, Kojima actually makes good games and his games have been the only thing that Konami can sell besides PES. 

You forgot about Epic and CliffyB. Wider conspiracy, or is it large companies growing tired of overambitious, douche game developers? Regardless of that, I still respect Hideo Kojima; he's one of those very few people within the game industry that really deserve the applause.