Kami no Rhapsody Translation Project

Sonitz

First I want to say thanks for translating a game from Eushully I really look forward to it^^.

Second I would still try to ask Mangagamer about it, because its no harm in doing so. If they say no sorry too expensive, you can still keep translating on your own.

But this is just my opinion. :3

First I want to say thanks for translating a game from Eushully I really look forward to it^^.

Second I would still try to ask Mangagamer about it, because its no harm in doing so. If they say no sorry too expensive, you can still keep translating on your own.

But this is just my opinion. :3

Good luck but this newly and anticipated title? Chances are.... extremely low.

Good luck but this newly and anticipated title? Chances are.... extremely low.

The only chance they would do a official translation would be over crowdfunding. The risk for that Projekt without crowdfunding would be to high for them if the game would flop.

Of course is free to dream but it's not realistic and it's very expensive to get out in west, just think how much money it cost to licensed popular VN like Clannad & Grisaia.

Very unlikely to get this anytime soon.

But I like fan translation VN, is always getting somehow better than officially one.

Good luck with project !! I hope it works well and I hope people won't lose motivations for this, no matter how long it will take to translate it. 

God damn. Just spent a LONG time trying to get the decompressed exe working. Managed to dump it and find the OEP, but this fucking packer hijacks hundreds of system calls. Was replacing them manually with their proper calls, but then after ages I realised the stack isn't restored properly (and likely a bunch of values not set correctly either). There's no room to add to esp after any of the calls, and I jsut really can't be bothered to have every single call jump elsewhere to fix the stack. So yeah, gg.

I wanted to unpack the exe so I could modify things like the font. The game is currently waytoo restrictive with text space, and I don't think you can come to any kind of good solution for cutting text size down. I mean for things like medals and UI etc. So good luck with that.

God damn. Just spent a LONG time trying to get the decompressed exe working. Managed to dump it and find the OEP, but this fucking packer hijacks hundreds of system calls. Was replacing them manually with their proper calls, but then after ages I realised the stack isn't restored properly (and likely a bunch of values not set correctly either). There's no room to add to esp after any of the calls, and I jsut really can't be bothered to have every single call jump elsewhere to fix the stack. So yeah, gg.

I wanted to unpack the exe so I could modify things like the font. The game is currently was too restrictive with text space, and I don't think you can come to any kind of good solution for cutting text size down. I mean for things like medals and UI etc. So good luck with that.

So far from VNDB screens the game looks really good, 720p also doing it's thing. Recently picked up Kamidori and after playing for 4~hours have to say that it's very interesting VN. Thanks for picking up this one, I bet it will be hard. The three of you guys will be translating it? Finally someone's picking up one of the newest titles, I'm glad... Most of translators/people tend to pick up 2007-2012 games or something like that, not that it's bad. Ofc it's better to have something translated instead of nothing. I only hope you will not abandon this project after month, six months or a year :) Also a question, will you be releasing partial patches, with like Prologue, and adding ch1/ch2 and more every couple of months? And yea, it's 50 hours game and your first translation, you must have some balls.

Anyway, good luck!

PS. Making FAQ could also be a good idea.

the age of titles shouldnt be a reason why, or why not one is going to translate it, as i personally liked Battle Goddess 2 & Phantom Shogun Princess 2 the most out of their games, but that depends on ones own taste. & regarding the actual length of said game, you do know that hrpg´s mostly consist of fighting/grinding etc, instead of long talking sequences?
as for the rest, i can only say that the project has just recently started & its way to early for thinking about (partial)patches or anything related to that.

edit: eushully wikia shall be your compagnon, young warrior!