Kami no Rhapsody Translation Project

Sonitz

As far as I know there was only 2 appends, and one was given away at an event, the other with a magazine. So I don't really think uploading those break rules. You can't go back in time to attend events in Japan, and they're not offered for digital sale. You probably can pick up a copy of the magazine for one of them I guess, if they're even still in print.

• 3 weeks later...

won't hold my breath lol how ever i won't doubt you it's just that translators have vanished or dropped a vn because they got bored so i'm a little sour because of that, contrarily I wish you luck should you actually have the required determination, skill and time to do this.

won't hold my breath lol how ever i won't doubt you it's just that translators have vanished or dropped a vn because they got bored so i'm a little sour because of that, contrarily I wish you luck should you actually have the required determination, skill and time to do this.

first of all, sorry for beeing a retarded swine, who´s very existence is an affront to mother earth by permanently emitting the foul odour of lazyness.
sorry for feeling obligated to priorize reallife when feeling awefully hungry and not wanting to be jailed, by committing myself fully to work, that gets me actually paid, instead of disregarding reality and spending 26h aday contributing to this projects success, so others could touch their wiener the sooner the better when thinking about misutoria, or puricheno getting intimate with them...
sorry for me non having crawled back into my mother´s manko, when its been painfully obvious i wont become a genius billionaire in life, a maecenas destined of finding his inward peace by living only for the greater goal of making art and its equivalents accessable to common folk.
sorry that sonitz has been sick for awhile and him not worsening his health by telling the doctors to fuck off and resuming his part of the translation earlier.
sorry for glm´s dream of non wanting to graduate like the last shit, but facing his academic issues meanwhile. sorry for him non dumbing the other translation project he´s involved in.
sorry for the chick who went mia and non telling us her address, so we could grab and drag her back to start working on the h-scenes she promised to earlier.
sorry for non writing in bigger letters so EVERYONE would have noticed by now we´re abit understaffed, like its been already mentioned in this project´s thread a countless times.
sorry for non speeding up things narcotic-wise, but trying to discontinue my psychotropic medication instead.

have a nice day

edit: one may, or may not have noticed by reading stuff above, that we´re in dire need of additional staff members. good grasp of english, japanese, or both is pretty much mandatory to ensure a result that wont pain the eye, btw reads and flows naturally.

first of all, sorry for beeing a retarded swine, who´s very existence is an affront to mother earth by pemermanently emitting the foul odour of lazyness.

sorry for feeling obligated to priorize reallife when feeling awefully hungry and not wanting to be jailed, by committing myself fully to work, that gets me actually paid, instead of disregarding reality and spending 26h aday contributing to this projects success, so others could touch their wiener the sooner the better when thinking about misutoria, or puricheno getting intimate with them...

sorry for me non having crawled back into my mother´s manko, when its been painfully obvious i wont become a genius billionaire in life, a maecenas destined of finding his inward peace by living only for the greater goal of making art and its equivalents accessable to common folk.

sorry that sonitz has been sick for awhile and him not worsening his health by telling the doctors to fuck off and resuming his part of the translation earlier.

sorry for glm´s dream of non wanting to graduate like the last shit, but facing his academic issues meanwhile. sorry for him non dumbing the other translation project he´s involved in.

sorry for the chick who went mia and non telling us her address, so we could grab and drag her back to start working on the h-scenes she promised to earlier.

sorry for non writing in bigger letters so EVERYONE would have noticed by now we´re abit understaffed, like its been already mentioned in this project´s thread a countless times.

sorry for non speeding up things narcotic-wise, but trying to discontinue my psychotropic medication instead.

have a nice day

edit: one may, or may not have noticed by reading stuff above, that we´re in dire need of additional staff members. good grasp of english, japanese, or both is pretty much mandatory to ensure a result that wont pain the eye, btw reads and flows naturally.

Wish I could help, but I know no japanese whatsoever. I only have pretty great english to defend myself, but I never asked if you needed help since the FAQ only mentions a need for TLs.

depending on your determination, available time to spare and based on your "pretty great" english skills there´s always the possibility of you applying as an editor of sorts, when enough stuff has been translated for us to actually need one.

& fuck the faq! basically we´re in need for at least 2-3 more people, capable of contributing in a good and productive manner.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks you too & reg. your question, it depends on those from whom i havent heard a word for agood while by now :/
cry intended to contact sonitz via skype, but no idea how that ended, or not, or whatoever...

Oh thank god for New Year, I have some free times before getting real busy...
The translation is not DEAD, just being very slow at this moment.

Sorry for not replying to mail and not updating the progress due to the requirements of my job.

I will update the posts with job recruitment.

#XReaper #Cry Sorry for not contacting you through Skype or mail. I will get back to translating as soon as I find free time.

• 3 weeks later...

This looks like a pretty interesting VN, please keep up the good work! And thank you to everyone on the project for taking the time to volunteer your skills to make it happen.

I'm new to VN's in general and I'm currently making my way through some I bought recently and I'm using fan-translated patches for some of them. ^_^

I'd like to show my appreciation for fan-translated projects, so I'm currently trying to get myself involved with some projects to offer my English expertise.

If you end up wanting another proof reader on your team in the future for when the time comes that you need them, I'd be more than happy to offer my services. ^_^

I know you already have a proof reader but I figure there's no harm in getting second opinions on these things, aha!

My Fan Translator Skills Registration post is here if you're interested. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I lend your group my full emotional support for doing this fan translation. I rather liked alchemy meisters gameplay style and would have played it even if it weren't an h game i like games like that uh jrpg i think like disgaea etc.

24 minutes ago, valrossenOliver said:

I loved that game, haven't been able to play all routes yet but I really wish time existed for me to do it. :P

If you wanna help or ask him something urgent that you want him to see soon, I would suggest sending him an formal-ish email. ;)

if i could read japanese/translate i'd offer to help but i cant :/

• 1 month later...

yo since this so called project gets constantly necroed btw encouraged, despite yeah, idk if it even does deserve the term "lack of progress XD", i´m begging of whoever is in charge to move this headache-causing abomination to the stalled/dropped/abandoned/etc section. honestly i´ve no idea what to say, despite of me non having heard anything concrete from its other 2 members since a real fukking good while by now, despite the one self-necroing post from its "leader" not that long(?) ago. thing is i´m done with this crap, whatever might happen future-wise, or not - i´m still done with this crap. wasnt the leader & never claimed to be, never promised anything, just leave me alone. cant even tell anyone what´s done in percentage and what´s not, because everything is more than all over the fukking place, with me basically having to beg for anything, scripts to check, updates on their part, communication between its members and whatsnot. seriously rip & please stay buried in the annals of history.