Freedom to the Arab trolling thread (just a pure question ;-;)

hsmsful

Locking arab trolling thread is haram

U guys should fear the punishment of GOD 

U guys are going to jahanim , it's been said in the quran

Jokes aside, it has been on my mind for a while but I have been seeing lots of threads get locked in despite being in the coliseum of chatter which means chat, right?

Like even in that thread, they didn't derail it , they were speaking about the main topic which is arab trolling

It's not like they went off topic :makina:

In addition to that, I have seen other topics getting locked so basically what do u guys base ur judgement upon? like do u guys just lock threads that's full of bullshit u don't like or more like don't understand?

I don't mean to sound offensive or anything

So yeah how do u guys lock threads?

Coliseum of Chatter doesn't mean literally everything can go there, and I would hope you have the common sense to understand that.

Mods base their judgement regarding how retarded something is and wether it provides some sort of justification to exist, or at the very least if it's funny enough to exist, something that didn't happen with that thread, and also doesn't exist with this one, hence it's getting locked as well, and I'm sure you guys have enough common sense to realize why since you seem to be so keen on trolling the forum, so I hope it doesn't appear again either, and if it does, I guess we'll have to take more drastic measures.

And if you ever have any inquiry regarding an action taken on the forums, you're meant to discuss  it in private with the staff, not in public.