Fuwa Official PS Vita Thread

Funyarinpa

Hmm, so I guess I've got it backwards - I shall get Fate/Extra and skip Disgaea: Infinite. The term "dungeon crawler" in Fate/Extra made me flinch a little, but I'll give it a try... as soon as I finish the other seven games I've got in my portable queue, and maybe all the Atelier games I can get my hands on.

Don't you dare tease me with things that will never be localized.  > :(

Someone's currently working on a fan translation of the first one, so there's always hope. I would say it depends on if they ever port it to PC like they did with the first one. If they do, there's always a chance the same person (team? I dunno) will fan translate the second one as well.

Edit: I forgot to say this is a sequel, sorry. The first one was for PSP/PC and was about actual nurses instead of students in a nursing school. It was a huge success on the PSP mainly due to being amazing yuri nurse action but also because actual nurses sat in on the writing of it and made sure everything was realistic to how life is for a Japanese nurse. It's as informative as it is moe.

Edit: I forgot to say this is a sequel, sorry. The first one was for PSP/PC and was about actual nurses instead of students in a nursing school. It was a huge success on the PSP mainly due to being amazing yuri nurse action but also because actual nurses sat in on the writing of it and made sure everything was realistic to how life is for a Japanese nurse. It's as informative as it is moe.

>yuri nurses

I'm going to be taking up medicine and I better see this realistic Japanese nurse action.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/06/lovely-x-cation-shares-look-vita-versions-ar-camera-feature/

Lovely x Cation 2-pack exclusive for Vita~ with AR camera~~ for some reason~

Serious talk though, I dunno if I'll pick it up. Seems a little too 'Love Plus' to me. Less VN story and more 'here have a virtual girlfriend' type of thing. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno, I don't know much about the series. I'm looking forward to Girlfriend Beta a lot more.

• 1 month later...