Laptop question

Novel21

I have two laptop, the first one are mine but the second are my step-father but I have borrowd it since I have problem with my laptop.

Internett dont work on the second and we belive at we must have dele some file so do at Internett wont work.

Does somebody know how I can fix this?

Only thing I can think of is that something is wonky with the built-in wireless adapter, but really, there's no evidence of that from what you've said.  You're going to have to perform some diagnostics, because this really isn't enough info for us to pinpoint the issue, sadly.  If what you said is true, and a vital file is missing, odds are you'll have to do a clean install, and then you'll need to back up everything on external hard drives if you don't want to kiss it goodbye forever, since a clean install involves wiping everything.  Don't do this unless you're sure it'll work or you've run out of options.

At the very least, give us the model and specs, and maybe even a link to a site that has all the info on it.

Open the start menu, type in "cmd" into the search bar, press enter and you should get a black window which is the command prompt. Type "ipconfig /all" (don't forget the space between "ipconfig" and "/all") into the command prompt, press enter, and some text should appear. Then right click on the window, press "Select All", then press enter again, and all the text will be copied. Then come back here and paste the text into a post. That might help figure out what is wrong.

do you use wireless or wired internet, if you have only tried wireless try connecting it with a wire and see if you have no problems with the internet then.

if you have no problems it means it has something to do with your wireless divice, either fysical or software/settings. (if this is indeed your problem it is handy to try to log into a different wireless network, like the network of the people living next to you. this to eliminate the possibility the problem lies in your network)

If it still does not work, you can safely asume it has nothing to do with your wireless device and most likely has to do with some settings either in your PC (possibly your router).

While i am no computer expert it is always wise to start by eliminating variables.

I'm no expert either but System Restore has quickly become a favourite of mine.

Little off-topic but, I love the way how system restore didn't help on my laptop. Also Lenovo support couldn't help me but luckily someone knew that I need to reinstall BIOS to get the wlan to work.

I have two laptop, the first one are mine but the second are my step-father but I have borrowd it since I have problem with my laptop.

Internett dont work on the second and we belive at we must have dele some file so do at Internett wont work.

Does somebody know how I can fix this?

What's wrong with the first laptop?  Since they both have problems, which one works better, the first or the second?