Dark Theme Issues

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.(copya pasta version while still typing post in dark theme version)

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.(copya pasta version from dark theme then switch to other theme and paste)

^Yeah it happens if you copy text from dark theme then paste it while using another theme

Remove Format is your friend, folks. Also, no-format copy pasting [Ctrl]+[shift]+[v] or NB's suggestion above.

This one is a major issue and needs to be fixed or I just will not use the new Dark Theme

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-13%20at%205.06.1

Some posts and private messages written while in the dark theme have this really messed up black background that appears in the original gravity green. If the text color doesn't get recognized (which was a problem for the thread I just made for Skyspear) then you can't even read the text.

This one is a major issue and needs to be fixed or I just will not use the new Dark Theme

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-13%20at%205.06.1

Some posts and private messages written while in the dark theme have this really messed up black background that appears in the original gravity green. If the text color doesn't get recognized (which was a problem for the thread I just made for Skyspear) then you can't even read the text.

We've already kinda-sorta discussed this, were you copy-pasting by any chance?

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.(copya pasta version while still typing post in dark theme version)

Testing 1 2 3 legit normal typing via dark theme.(copya pasta version from dark theme then switch to other theme and paste)

^Yeah it happens if you copy text from dark theme then paste it while using another theme

Remove Format is your friend, folks. Also, no-format copy pasting [Ctrl]+[shift]+[v] or NB's suggestion above.

We've already kinda-sorta discussed this, were you copy-pasting by any chance?

I copy/pasted, but I didn't change themes  :amane:

• 2 weeks later...
Stated over in FuwaConfessions thread so I might as well mention this here:

To stay on the Fuwatheme topic...

I would like to use the dark theme, but I can't open spoilers or multi-quote. I stick with FuwaFabulous.

Anybody else not able to open spoilers or multi-quote using Dark theme? (I do not have these issues.)