Dark Theme Issues

I... am pretty blind, but I can't actually tell what's wrong...

Also -- hijacked the topic for people to post any and all Dark Theme issues.

I've got one, myself: right now the user group AND user badges are displaying (ie under my avatar is a red "Administrators" word in addition to an admin badge). I think the general consensus has been we should just show user badges and skip the user group.

White borders: something we'd need to edit

Cut-off text: Hm. Good catch. I just posted on IPSFocus and I'll report back when I hear from them. It may be an IPB thing in general. Dunno.

Is this a problem or is my formatting on my profile just bad?

2Hj0HPM.png

Formatting on your profile is just bad.

Use the Remove Format button 2nd from top left of text editor to clean it up

~~

Nyaa I am a cute nekomimi vampire idol slut. Can be found on skype and on irc rizon #KaguyaKNIGHTS

Also on twitter https://twitter.com/ohiowar

What is the meaning of life?

What is life? Does life need a meaning? All I really want out of life is to be happy I don't have the time to worry about what it means and thinking about what life mean just make me depressed consider that we all die in the end.

>>remove format<<

Nyaa I am a cute nekomimi vampire idol slut. Can be found on skype and on irc rizon #KaguyaKNIGHTS

Also on twitter https://twitter.com/ohiowar

What is the meaning of life?

What is life? Does life need a meaning? All I really want out of life is to be happy I don't have the time to worry about what it means and thinking about what life mean just make me depressed consider that we all die in the end. 

• 2 weeks later...

I mentioned this in another thread, but since this one is here - hyperlinks need to have a different color assigned to them (default of dark blue for unread links is not readable). Not sure if there are other text-coloring issues to address...

Yeah I'm having a similar problem with the Community Blog

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-10%20at%2011.59.

Its rather difficult to read anything with the blue text on black background

Edit: Seems like only the Threads you should check out week #8 has blue text?

Ooh, there's a thread for this?

I've posted this a while back but sometimes people that use the new theme have chunks of their posts looking like this:

eBacu1d.png

And yeah, there's probably nothing that can be done about it short of removing the theme, but this thread is about issues, not solutions. :sachi:

#gravitygreenmasterrace

That happens when you copy and paste text from the dark theme and don't use this option to remove the formatting:

6xhQsWl.png

It also happens with literally any text that has formatting to it.

I suggest people toggling the "paste as plain text by default" option in your preferences, that will fix everyone's problems.

Otherwise make sure you clear the formatting every time.