When one of your earphones breaks...

buy something good and when I say good I mean sennheiser, shure, akg, beyerdynamic, bose, audiotechnica, grado, onkyo, polk audio, etc etc aka anything hi fi for audiophiles

and no, sony, audio beats, panasonic, skullcandy, logitech, razer, kingston, sound blaster etc etc or any gaming sets  are SHIT no matter what, they all are pure shit, period.

Those don't physically fit in my ears, for some reason.  They just keep falling out unless I jam them into my ears, which is obviously not a good idea.  I had to get the ones that strap on the back of your ear to be able to use them at all, and then I just got headphones because they have better sound quality.

Earphones are no big deal, as you'd be an idiot to spend any large amount of money on them. The only time I ever used them was when I was in school or at a job where wearing them was possible, it happened all the time but I always used it as an excuse to have one ear open which I should have been doing usually in those situations anyways.

Now when something goes out in one of my $50-300 headphones that's when I rage.  

Earphones are no big deal, as you'd be an idiot to spend any large amount of money on them. The only time I ever used them was when I was in school or at a job where wearing them was possible, it happened all the time but I always used it as an excuse to have one ear open which I should have been doing usually in those situations anyways.

Now when something goes out in one of my $50-300 headphones that's when I rage.  

well unlike you, not everyone can just go and turn up the volume of the stereo.

Mostly because a lot of people would get annoyed when you turn up the volume for the entire day.

I dont live alone in the house, and not everyone and his dog in the street need to know what i am listning to, So i jst got myself a decent pair of headphones that i can wear all day.

I even threw away my speakers because i always wear a headphone.

Headphones are also much better than speakers when you game, simply because the dampen any other sounds. (like the sound of you graphic card)

^

5bUkAwp.jpg

well unlike you, not everyone can just go and turn up the volume of the stereo.

Mostly because a lot of people would get annoyed when you turn up the volume for the entire day.

I dont live alone in the house, and not everyone and his dog in the street need to know what i am listning to, So i jst got myself a decent pair of headphones that i can wear all day.

I even threw away my speakers because i always wear a headphone.

Headphones are also much better than speakers when you game, simply because the dampen any other sounds. (like the sound of you graphic card)

I was literally explaining in that post how I don't waste money on earphones because they are shit compared to headphones. Why did I need to have the value of headphones explained to me?

Do yourself a favor and buy a more expensive one with at least two years warranty and decent sound quality.

And dont forget to keep an old one as a spare, it can be crap but so long as it works it is good enough as a spare.

Thats really smart and i should probably do that lol