Invisible Apartment 2 crowdfunding campaign launched

milankazarka

Invisible Apartment 2: Reasons

tumblr_nn45auOebi1r9noqqo2_1280.jpg

Cyberpunk visual novel. Sequel to Invisible Apartment 1, part of a series of the same name.

kickstarter-logo.png

Invisible Apartment 2: Reasons is the next chapter of the Invisible Apartment series of visual novels. Set in a future where surveillance and hacking are part of every day life, it revolves around human relations, their dreams and how to lead a normal life.

We already produced two chapters in the series. Invisible Apartment (available on iTunes and Steam) is an introduction to the whole series - unfortunately the novel is a bit short but many people liked the setting, the universe, the main characters and told us that they want more.

So we allocated more time to the prologue Invisible Apartment Zero; it's considerably longer, includes more choices, routes and introduces more characters. It's currently on Greenlight (please vote for us!) and available on Desura and iTunes.

tumblr_nn45pybDM21r9noqqo1_1280.jpg

Part 2 includes more characters, places, more timelines and overall a longer playtime. Bad choices no longer result in and immediate bad end and they have a more complex impact.

We will be bringing this visual novel to Windows, Linux and Mac and if we get enough money than also Android.

tumblr_nn463pzhoL1r9noqqo1_1280.png

Top backers will receive all the DVD of the series as of 2015 including artwork by the illustrator.

tumblr_nn45auOebi1r9noqqo1_1280.png

tumblr_nn45auOebi1r9noqqo3_1280.jpg

Thanks :) Well overwhelmingly people have commented on the length of part 1. My intention with part 1 was experimenting with the genre, so we just "tried something out". A lot of people got upset about that. I didn't communicate early on that I'm going to do prequels and sequels if people liked the first F2P piece.

So overall what I got was that "yes, nice, but short & a lack of dialogues and options". Now that I have more time and resources I'm fixing that with part Zero and part 2.

I didn't have the money or time to put the whole story into the first part. Frankly because I didn't know if people would like it.